Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I break up with him? (9 month relationship!!) I'm having confused, mixed feelings. Need good advice...?

I am 14 years old and my boyfriend is 16 years old. We have been dating for 9 months, and for a while now I've been having second thoughts about him. It's not really him, but more me. I'm 14, and feel im way too young to be in a serious relationship, and he did tell me it was a serious relationship. I want to be able to flirt with other guys, and focus more on other things such as friends, family, dance, etc. not a boyfriend. But then again, I feel I really like him because he's really smart and extremely nice to me and helps me through a lot of things, and I think maybe if I break up with him I'll regret it. I told him we need a week break for me to 'gather myself'. We didn't actually break up. That is the closest we ever came to breaking up. What should I do? Stay with him? Dump him? HELP!!Should I break up with him? (9 month relationship!!) I'm having confused, mixed feelings. Need good advice...?
If he's holding you back from doing what you want to do, why would you stay with him? If you're seriously doubting the relationship, it's not worth being together. Plus you're young, enjoy it while you can.Should I break up with him? (9 month relationship!!) I'm having confused, mixed feelings. Need good advice...?
Follow your heart and do what makes you happy! You're young! There is plenty of fish in the sea. Tell him you think you're too young for a serious relationship and you need to live your life. Focus on living and having fun!
don't let him pressure you into doing something you don't want to do
i take it as this is the longest ';relationship'; u been in so i can compare u 2 me because the relationship i am in now is the longest ive been in and i had second thoughts about him 2 but aniwai jus have a dai or 2 for you to think about everything think about all the things he did 4 u, how would u feel if u broke up with him afterwards. I dont think ur young im 14 and my bf is turnin 16 n we been together for a year n 5 months. U can still have fun while ur in a serious relationship jus dnt go over board and u mite mess up wat u have. But realli i think he is the best you can have because you dnt get a lot of good boyfriends these days so i sai stai wit him

No comments:

Post a Comment