Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on a boy...Platonic relationship for over a decade, but I realized that i REALLY want to date him now.?

Ok. So there's this boy, well, more like a 27-year old man. i've known him for a decade and am a few years younger than him. He's obviously older than me, and i met him when i was in middle school, and he was friends with my cousin. Growing up he always kinda looked at me as the little kid who tagged along with my cousin. Finally, in high school, he actually started hanging out with me %26amp; drinking with me %26amp; such, looking at me a little more as an equal, i think. So now, here's my problem. I still hang out with him here and there, and i'm simply smitten by him. we've only had a platonic relationship, except for one time when we made out at a party drunkenly, but that was short-lived and never happened again. I realized that i REALLY want to date this guy now. We're both much more mature now %26amp; i feel like we would be a match made in heaven. The problem is, we've never had a relationship like that. How do i go about trying to start dating him? i only talk to him maybe a few times a month, but when we hang out, we always have a great time. Should i go for it? and - more importantly, HOW would i go about it without destroying our relationship or making him feel awkward, or just plain old embarssing myself?Advice on a boy...Platonic relationship for over a decade, but I realized that i REALLY want to date him now.?
you should go for it. and just tell him you want sex, he'll get the idea.





most guys get off on the idea of a young submissive school girl, do that. dress up like britney spears and tell him to hit you one more time.





just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment