Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im sooo confused????My relationship......any help?Desperate need of advice.....?

My bf and i are currently in a not soo good and unsteady relationship.He is really shy around and barely talks,hugs,and kisses me at all.The thing is he used to be really obsessed and loved my best friend and all of a sudden asked me out.Im soooo confused,i don't know whether he is with em for the hook up,to get closer to my best friend,or because he really likes me.Please help and what do i do?What do you think?Any advice?Im sooo confused????My relationship......any help?Desperate need of advice.....?
Well instead of making him talk to you, hug you, and kiss you maybe you should do it to him and see how he reacts. Let him know your willing to work this out.


Just because he used to be in love with your bff doesn't mean he still is, don't be the possessive girlfriend. Find your balance and let him find is. Things will work out if it's meant to be.


Until then be there for him and let him know you're interested. Some guys really like it when the girl is aggressive. Just wait it out and good luck.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment