Sunday, December 27, 2009

Relationship Advice Please!!!!!?

I have been dating this guy for about six months. Things are going great but it seems that lately we have been continously fighting about the small petty things. I feel like I'm trying to hard and I'm constantly worrying about the future. How do I just let things go and have him care and be interested like he used toRelationship Advice Please!!!!!?
Avoid all the fighting and auguring that is whats going to put the both of you apart, find ways that y'all can be more caring and affectionate with each other instead of getting mad...learn to solve your own problems and work things out.Relationship Advice Please!!!!!?
its jus the rocky part of a relationship... we all have it. lol i bet u 2 fight an old married couple! how sweet:) but don't let it worry u and think about how the beginning of the relationship was

No comments:

Post a Comment