Sunday, December 27, 2009

What advice can you give for my confusion in a relationship? Lots of Details!?

I met a girl from another school at prom. She was good friends with some of my other friends, but her date had bailed on her and so I became her ';replacement'; date. That was about it for that night.





Then I added her to facebook a couple weeks later after seeing her at her work. She asked that I add her to msn so I did. We had a couple long talks and she invited me to her house late at night.





I agreed and drove like 1/2 hour to pick her up and went to a school park in her town. We sat/played and talked for a while then she said if her best friend (my other friend) found out she'd start asking questions.





Then I was away for a weekend camping and we texted back and forth for the whole time. Enough to go through a phone card. She even told me when i got home i was taking her to the movies!





So when i got home, i didn't have time to take her but somehow again i ended up at her friends house late at night with a bunch of ppl. She stole my phone and wrote that i loved her and texted me that we should be alone, so her friends couldn't see. Unfortunetly, parents needed me home!





So we talked again on msn one night about how we were both interested in each other and that she was about to kiss me when i left. So I met her and a friend the next day so i could get a new cell phone with texting package. After that we took the friend home, went to my place and surprisingly we made out all over the place. She was in total control and seemed like i wasn't moving fast enough for her lol, but my parents were home and she had to go to work.





So for a couple weeks we talked and did double dates to movies and stuff with friends. At the movies we'd hold hands and make out later when we were drinking.





Here's were it goes wrong... We discussed one night how she didn't want us to be officially dating (like everyone thought we were) before I left for school in the coming month. I said that makes sense and she said the generic we can still be good friends. Even after that she would talk about inviting me to her school dances and coming to visit my school. She would call me nicknames she always used and even said she loved me, that I kept her sain and that she'd sleep with me when visiting!





So we continued to hang out with friends, but never alone again. We didn't text as much but we still held hands at movies and make out when drinking. My friends would ask me what was the deal with us and I had no answer for them...





Then all of a sudden she just doesn't talk to me or reply text that I send. I only got a couple text about her being sad about not making my party (last saturday). We were both on msn and I refused now to start a convo so nothing happened (last night). But our good friends did just break up so maybe shes mad ive been with him and she's been with her or something time consuming like that?





I know there were other guys wanting her and her past relationships weren't ended the way she wanted, but all i wanted her to do was be honest. That apparently didn't work!





So basically is there anything I should talk to her about, if she'll listen? I really need advice cause this was my first ';relationship';What advice can you give for my confusion in a relationship? Lots of Details!?
It's a really bad situation when one or both people try to hide the relaitonship. It's normal for a little bit, like if people will gossip alot or try to advise you or whatever, but it's not normal to keep on hiding the relationship. Ask her why she wants to hide the relationship and tell her you are not comfortable doing this. If she's worried her friends and your friends will start drama or make fun of you guys, maybe all of you could hang out in a group and then they'll see that you and she are cool and like each other. Anyway, don't let her push you to have a secret relationship unless there's a darn good reason for it. What advice can you give for my confusion in a relationship? Lots of Details!?
I wish I could help but your question is extra long! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment