Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some relationship advice?

i think i'm getting waaaay too attached to my boyfriend! i really don't know what to do! i'm always so happy with him but then when it's near time to go i'll get all mardy and sad :( i hate leaving him!


i'm dissappointed in myself for being like this cause i'm behind on college work and most of all i spend no time at all with my family now :( i don't know what to do to keep my mind off him! i'd like to go out with my mates but i don't get on with them anymore cause they are still really immature (16yr olds that is) i just want to do stuff to keep my mind off him and be without him and STILL be happy!


can anyone help me?I need some relationship advice?
It sounds like you have become very attatched. its really unhealthy to segragate yourself off from the rest of the world (family and friends) and just spend time with your man. This will cause more problems for you in the long run because you will rely on him to be ur family, friend, and boyfriend. It may cause arguements between the 2 of u later on down the line.


you say your friends are immature.. but surely you have some friends who u can talk to? Grab a DVD with your girlfriends, do a makeover, Something for yourself which doesn't involve him. It will be hard at 1st, but after a while u will think about him less, and that attatchment you feel will slowly ease away. Try calling and seeing him less. Get on with your college work, as boring as it is. Hope it all works out xxI need some relationship advice?
You should try to get out and find some new friends your age. Let your boyfriend know that you love him but want to spend some time with your friends and family. As for school ork, he can help you or you can study together.

No comments:

Post a Comment