Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice please. . . . My first adult relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. I'm 19 years old and he is 24 years old. We are NOT having sex and I'm still a virgin. I'm a senior in college and I plan on going to grad school. The grad school I wish to attend is about 4 hours away from his city. I'm graduating 2010 and I want to start my grad program in 2011. My grad program isn't near him and he says he cannot do long distant relationship. . . . and said he wants to break up with me now but doesn't want to. He said he doesn't want to get close to me and then have to lose me. However, if we break up NOW, then he wants to continue hanging out and being friends. This won't stop us from getting close. I don't understand him and I refuse to sacrifice my school for him. I have verbally communicated this to him many times. What do you think we should do?I need advice please. . . . My first adult relationship?
You've been dating for 4 months. You plan on going away in 2011 - over a year from now. Good grief - you guys hardly know each other and your relationship is in the infant stages. Why are you worrying about what will happen in 2011? Jump off that bridge when you come to it...





You should both quit worrying about something that may not come to pass. Who knows? You might hate each other by next month.I need advice please. . . . My first adult relationship?
It is hard to have long term relationship. You should pay attention to your school and find someone else. If you do care about him and just be friends. That is great you are a virgin and Please stay a virgin till you get married and sign marriage certificate. A guy has to take care of you financially and emotionally. Take Care and Good Luck.
even if you guys stay together now, you'll proly still end up breaking up by the time you have to go away. but either way, breaking up and staying friends isn't going to change things so either stay together and see what happens or break up and cut ties completely so you can both move on.
Of coarse don't let any thing get in the way of the hard work you have put into school but girl if you want to lose your virginity then do it, nothing better than a little sex to take the stress of school away (.*_*.) don't worry be happy !!!
Break up with him now and cut all ties with him. Forget about him. Worry about yourself and your education, dear. They will always be other men in your future.
he's being honest with you now by telling you that he can't do long distance.





break up but remain friends and after you get out of grad school then you can see if there is anything there still
Just be friends. The relationship doesn't need more than that.
Break up now, but refuse to hang out with him. What would be the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment