Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice PLEASE?! I am 22 and have been in 3 semi-serious relationships. I am a very nice girl, kind of?

quiet, mature, but I go out and have fun. But all three relationships have ended in the guy cheating on me and leaving me for an ex that is crazy and mean. Do guys only want bad girls? I try to get feedback every time to see what I do wrong and never really get an answer-they ALWAYS say you didnt do anything wrong, your an amazing girl. I feel like I have to change who I am and be meaner or something. I don't understand......I feel like I give the guys everything they could want.......whats wrong with me?Need advice PLEASE?! I am 22 and have been in 3 semi-serious relationships. I am a very nice girl, kind of?
omg well nothings ';wrong'; w u. u just need 2 find the right guy :) my ans is kinda lame srry but u cud try online dating
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment