Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice about my friend's relationship.?

I am really confused why my friend stays in the relationship that she is in. They have been dating for like 8 months and like 3 months ago she tells him she loves him and gets nothing back except ';I really, really LIKE you';. She is really mad about this because it was on Valentine's day. He seems like a nice guy and has his **** together which is good. I just think she is settling because she wants to settle down and start a family soon. Or so she says. I think she wants to because that is what she thinks she needs to do because of her age. She is 27 and he is 32. I think when he said he ';really LIKED her'; he really meant '; I really LIKE sleeping with you!'; Which has been going on since early on in the relationship. Please can someone just tell me what is going thru her head??Advice about my friend's relationship.?
she probably like the way he makes her feel... You are acting kind of selfish about the whole matter at hand, what is in it for you if she was gonna break up with him this minute? ';I Love You'; is just three words and I think people throw them around too much, anyway... Just let you friend have her fun and when or if she feels she is getting the shaft she will find out soon enough.Advice about my friend's relationship.?
Maybe he just has commitment issues.. But its her relationship anyway and no matter how good of a friend you are to her, its not your place to medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment