Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Relationships whoas with B/f...please any advice....?

I just feel out of sorts...don't know where I fit in... My b/f of 8 yrs took the house we owned together as his own. He still wants me in his life...but doesn't make efforts at all into a relationship.. But I still have these feelings and love for him. I'm in my mid 30's...I just feel I deserve better...where can I find a nice, cute guy with the same interests if I choose to move on? I'm not in the bar scene and enjoy outdoors, camping, atvs, or just hanging in or wine tasting... Any advise? I wish my b/f would open his eyes how important to open up in the relationship...or any ideas how to get him to open up? He is kind of manipulative and defensive...maybe he is too selfish.. Thanks for any inputs..Relationships whoas with B/f...please any advice....?
Mostly guys are more selfish type. You would need to go out more, or maybe chat online to meet someone special. It takes time to really get to know a person. So have fun!
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment