Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on an almost ending relationship ?

Well my boyfriend of a year and I have had our ups and downs lately, things were going well until last night I talked to him in the morning and he said he would be going to his brothers house, well I called him later on in the day, no answer, no call back, he had my ID from the previous night so I thought I would call again so that I could get a hold of him and go pick it up....well I called again, no answer, %26amp; again 3 hours later, I never heard from him until this morning....I got so angry at him I just went out with some of my girlfriends %26amp;what are the odds I run into his brother at the same place! Not to mention he told me he was going to his brothers, obviously they weren't together, I asked where my bf was and his bro said he thought he was at home...well this morning comes and my boyfriend is telling me he was sick and just stressed about some things so he didn't feel like talking yesterday! THEN he tried to turn the story around on me saying what was I doing at the bar..Advice on an almost ending relationship ?
typical male answer... when it comes to things like this, nobody can tell you what to do... In my years, one thing that has never failed me is going with my gut instinct... What is it that you want to do??? What does your inner voice say??? Follow your inner voice and your gut instinct. It'll never let you down... (I know you feel this is a tough situation but i know you'll get past it and then you'll think, '; I can't believe I stressed it!';)Advice on an almost ending relationship ?
he doesnt deserve you please dump him
He's Cheating on you!
If you can't trust a bf, why keep him?
Yuck! The end is near. Beat him to it and call it a day.
he has some one on the side i think time to say good by sorry.. hope you can get the rat back
I think he just needed some space, couples need space or you smother each other. I spent way too much time with my ex boyfriends and it ended pretty bad, he shouldnt have lied though, tell him to grow up and start telling the truth so you dont end up in confrontations like this, dont be so obsessive either, it seems like you trying to catch him. dont chase him away.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment