Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on approaching women, friendships, relationship.. Im 20,?

Hey as title states I just wanted some advice on approaching women, being confident, and taking it further from there, my description is going to be long so if you dont want to read, just give me some general tips and state so, also please note that i am not trying to be a pick up artist or anything, i actually care about my friends...





Alright, as title says im 20, 2nd year college student. I dont know why but I just have trouble making good friendships especially with women. I never had a girlfriend, i had an intimacy back in high school, i am guessing this has been too hard on me, which would explain all this.





I am good looking, I like fashion, technology, cars, science, lazyness, and lots of people consider me intelligent. I do have good amount of close guy friends and people i know. And for some reason all of them are VERY good with women, i do go out with them as a sidekick, and i dont even know what im doing wrong, when i ask them about it, they get so suprised, they think im joking or something. (sarcasm).





However recently i did manage to get one friend, she is in some of my classes and we talk quite alot. However she has a bf, and i can see in her eyes that she is scared that im trying to pick her up (she hints out his bf occasionally). So, I am scared to get close to her and get her number, what do you guys think?





I do have couple other friends like the one above, but not close as her. I just dont know what do next, how to act, what to say.





So any suggestions hints tips will be greatly appreciated, Please feel free to email me with further detail, I would greatly appreciate it and will do you favors as well :)





Also sorry for the length :( its fine if you didnt read itAdvice on approaching women, friendships, relationship.. Im 20,?
First of all you MUST COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT THE GIRL WITH THE B/F Its never gonna work out!!! Forget about Trust me cause I've been through it many, many times. I know it sucks :(





What you have to do is start approaching girls on campus. The KEY is in how strong your INTENT to get a girl is. This is the tough part. Force yourself to do it! Before you go to school tell yourself you will approach at least one woman and if you don't you'll feel like a total loser.





When you approach the first girl expect to fail miserably and then if you do end up failing and not getting her number or getting her to like you let that make you feel really PISSED OFF!! Now once you have approached the first girl you accomplished your goal of approaching one girl and you will feel more confident! Now when you go home you won't feel like such a loser.





Use your anger from being rejected by the first girl you approached to fire you up to talk to the next girl. Say ';Yes! I'm glad she rejected me! Now I'll talk to another girl and maybe I'll get rejected again. I don't care!'; Feel the anger and go and approach the next girl!!! If you screw it up again start laughing at yourself and then approach the third girl. By this time you won't even care if you get rejected and you have already approached two girls.





If you force yourself to do it no matter what you will probably end up getting at least one or two numbers. If not at least you feel like a stronger man cause you faced your fear of approaching girls rather than a wimpy loser who doesn't face his fears! You don't wanna be that guy.





I will email you with advice on what to say, but remember what you say isn't as how important as you feel and how strong your intent is.


Don't let your emotions bully you.Advice on approaching women, friendships, relationship.. Im 20,?
don't f*ing spam my question.
that is WAY to long for me to read
Hahah you sound really sweet! I hope you don't change too much just to get a girl :(





Anyway, I think you should lay off the taken girls and only pursue single ones. Start going to clubs (that you actually like) and then talk about your hobbies and passions. Don't make it seem like you're only looking for a girl. Actually the paradox is this: you usually get a gf when you don't really need or want one. Try to find meaning in your life besides a girl, because I promiiiiise that if you improve yourself and practice some self control and mastering your mind, some girl will eventually find you! And she's gonna be pretty impressed to realize how well you can do on your own ;) In the mean time, get some nice clothes, look fresh, brush your teeth always, and keep chilling with the guys, (girls get wary of guys with lots of girl friends anyways--can seem a bit gay sometimes).





Trust me...I don't know if that helped, but good luck!
ummm...lets see as far as that girl in ur class, how close do u want to get to her?? i wouldn't try to break up their relationship cause imagine how u would feel if that happened to you...just be friends with her...


approach a women? um i find it easiest if i'm feeling confident that day, good clothes, rested, shower, etc...then just be yourself, try not to be too nervous or uptight...just relaxed and be friendly, not trying to hard to ask her out...then when u do just plan some casual date or something, like lunch or coffee, then take it from there


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment