Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ok, I have been showered with advice in a previous question about relationships and some of you came down..?

.. pretty hard on me. Now I have a question for the ladies/ women here that are in relationships. How much are you nagging in the house and driving your partner/boyfriend/husband crazy? Because after I aired my dirty laundry I'm here to let to you know that you are deceiving no one pretending that all is well and ';a dance on roses'; in your house because such is not the case. How bad is your situation or should we continue to pretend that you are in a fairy tale relationship?Ok, I have been showered with advice in a previous question about relationships and some of you came down..?
No body's relationship is perfect. If it is then how can you continue to grow. Arguments are a part of the relationship. Both of you are gonna have different opinions and not see eye to eye from time to time. And there is nothing wrong with that at all. I know me and my boyfriend have arguments, but after that we talk things though and learn to respect each other's view points. No one has a perfect relationship all the time, and if they say that they do then they are lying.Ok, I have been showered with advice in a previous question about relationships and some of you came down..?
well my husband and I argue, but I try my best not to nag, I find that I get more things my way by stroking his ego ... lol
i will tell u for realim not that dame to be in a relationship its not that seriuos i have big things on my mind then a relationship i learned from all my relationships i have to focus on me i dont have time for men its ap atience for god to send me sume one.........
I will tell you. That arguments %26amp; what not is very normal in a relationship. You two are different people of course your not going to agree on everything. This is more common than what you think. Me %26amp; my boyfriend have arguments about lots of things. And so do other couples that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment