Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice, myspace once again caused a problem with my relationship?

here's how it all happened,


I'm logining into myspace, and a different e-mail shows up, so i do a e-mail check on it, it's my b/f;s myspace. one i never knew about, i take a closer look, it shows he was on today,


(me and him do have a profile together) and he promised he deleted his profile. and i did the same to mine)


me and him have had many past isuses because of myspace.


he was a player at on point, now me and him are liveing together and expecting a baby this may, once i found the myspace i showed him, i was upset. he lied and said someone else must have made the profile. he told me to go to the room and clam down ( i was in tears ) when i came back, i found out on the computers history he had deleted it, plus was messageing another girl. he is now in the bedroom waiting for me to go to bed. i left a note on the bed saying i'm upset, and i don't feel like sleeping next to him, now he's texting me that i should move out or sleep somewhere else





any advice ?Any advice, myspace once again caused a problem with my relationship?
Myspace is honestly the worst thing out there. I can't seem to delete mine, but every time I am logged in I noticed I get depressed and/or upset.





If myspace has caused you a lot of trouble in the past, I say you delete it. It has a way of causing extra drama because it is impossible to truly read someone's intentions on a computer screen.





However, I am worried about how your boyfriend is acting. If he is using myspace to talk to other girls, and is even threatening to kick you out, I think there are underlying issues. You need to have a serious talk. If he won't listen, he clearly isn't on the same level as you.Any advice, myspace once again caused a problem with my relationship?
well. just let him have another myspace. maybe he doesn't love you since he wants you to move out.
wow he actually said that u should move out?


myspace caused my girlfriend to cheat on me... hate it...


well it's obvious he's lying to you, whoelse would've made up the myspace? just talk to him and try and get some sense out of that idiot
He still wants to be a player I guess. He is hiding things from you and does not care how you feel about it. I do not want to cause you any problems but I do not think his ';playerness'; is just confined to MySpace. Get rid of the loser 95% sure he is cheeating on you. Sorry I am just being honest
Give me his myspace address and I'll find out for you!!!!!
him telling you to move is a big clue.


My first babys dad was a myspace freak.


Because he wasn't good enough to Play in person.


I',m sorry honey-just kick the **** out of him
Whoa lots of technology used here!


Just go talk to him.


Tell him you're sorry for getting upset about it and ask him what the other myspace was really for and if it was not his why he would bother deleting the history and such.


You need to sort this out like adults.


Sometimes it's scary but you're gonna have to learn someday.
I'm sorry to say it but that I think he is still a player.


If he can lie to you about something like myspace, then there is probably more that he is hiding. He obviously has no problems lying to your face - saying that someone else must have made the profile is a total lie, and a lame one at that. Him wiping the internet history is a sign that he has a bit to hide. As for him TEXTING you, when you're under the same roof, that's pretty immature.


I think he is a player and a liar, and not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment