Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on Problems in a relationship?

Me and this guy have been knowing each other for about 5 years now as friends. In April we started dating. I got pregnant 2 months later and have been having complications with bleeding. We haven't had sex since I got pregnant and when I mention something to him about it he avoids it. At first he said he was scared to because of the baby.





He's trying to rap and get signed so he has a myspace page. Well on his page a girl wrote, ';Hey hubby this is your wifey I love you and can't wait to see you.'; So I sent his a message and asked him and about it and he didn't respond. So I sent her a message and simply asked her nicley is she dating him please let me know because if she is I will leave him to her. Well she responded and ask me how long have we been together. And I told her about 5 or 6 months now and I'm having his baby in February. She responded and asked me I'm I sure we aren't sex friends. I simply responded and told her its clear they have something going on and she can have him.





By her not anwsering my question do you believe theses two have a relationship going or what is going on here? Because he wouldn't anwser my calls or respond to my text.





How am I to handle the situation? Do I break up with him and forget about it or what?Advice on Problems in a relationship?
Sweetie when a woman is pregnant they dont have a period so you don't have to worry about that. However your boyfriend happens to be a real jerk wad becuz he has been avoiding you don't worry about him not having sex while your pregnant you should be worried why hs not spending time with you and he'd rather be rapping on myspace,wtf!!! And on top of that you find out he's got another chick in this drama talkin bull about being his wifey!!! Are you kiddin me you need 2 kick daddy dork wad to the curb and move on. The only reason y you should have a relationship with him is becuz he's the childs father and he needs 2 be on top of his child support!!!Advice on Problems in a relationship?
Wow. It sounds like you're in a bit of denial. First of all - if you two are together.. why didn't you call him and ask him what the deal was.. instead of myspace msging him? Anywho- Him and that girl have something going on. You need to move on. I know its going to be hard-- but he is a liar and a snake.. and who deserves that?
I think you should keep your relationship with this guy for a while, there are many factors at play, maybe the guy's out of town, maybe the girl went on some kinda trip, maybe the guy's internet broke down. You need time to confirm it, then after you do then break up with him
well is clearly that yes there having something going on, i would brake up with him, but then again your having his baby so is up to you what you want to do, but i don't think he is worth your time if he is cheating on you when your pregnant, good luck
Amazing! You are being used and abused and you don't know what to do about it? Do you now wonder how many others there are that he's screwed over? I'm guessing there's a lot. Just make sure you get child support.
This is what happens when you have sex with people you don't even know. He is a loser and you will be tied to him for the next 18 years. Dumb.
I think you are very rong. why dont you think about this condition befire you get to dating.
forget about him, just stay friends for th babies sake..
Just enjoy!!!
If you can get a chance to know where you could meet her then make all possible way to get connected to her but if you already tried your best and nothing good happens then it is considered that it has no plan to answer your question. If you feel neglected or taken for granted by your guy then you are definitely wouldn't be happy in staying to an unhealthy relationship. Looking forward and making your best out of your life is the main goal you should do now then probably sooner or later he would realized what he was missing. Life is too short to waste for someone who's not worth it. GOODLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment