Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice on a very difficult relationship that I'm fed up with. Any thoughts?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. I care about him, but I'm so fed up. We have a 2 year old daughter and a one year old son together, as well as custody of his 6 year old son. He is working 3rd shift, and I work 1st shift. He recently moved his obnoxious friend into our house and I can't stand it. He stays up with the kids while I'm at work in the morning, and goes to bed when I get home. He won't help with any housework, he goes out on his nights off, and I'm always stuck at home unless I take my kids with me. I get up every morning to take his son to school, and pick him up from work. His son treats me like ****, he doesn't even see his real mom. My boyfriend always wants to fight, he makes me feel like crap. I'm scheduled for surgery for the pain I've been having, and I'm sick, but he doesn't care. He doesn't help with the housework, and neither does his friend. The same dishes he said he would do almost a week ago are still there, he wouldn't even take the garbage I tied up out to the shed. He neglects the kids to play video games, and he won't even find out what's wrong with our car so we can give his parent's car back to them, which we have had for 4 months now. I'm so fed up, I'm sick of fighting, and this whole situation is killing me. I've never been with anyone else or even lived by myself, and I don't know how to do it. I doubt I can even afford to live by myself. I have no one to help me either. Any thoughts? Should I make him leave?I need advice on a very difficult relationship that I'm fed up with. Any thoughts?
HOLY KRIST DO YOU NEED AND EXTRA STRENGTH BOTTLE OF MIDOL OR WHATI need advice on a very difficult relationship that I'm fed up with. Any thoughts?
How old is he? Leave him, take your two kids. Child support, foodstamps, section 8, medicaid. Pray.
Well if the relationship lasted this long there might be something there to fix it.I mean your schedules are mixed up mess so i mean there is no you and him time witch makes it difficult to spend time together. If there is any time find it and rock his world. i think he misses that one on one time and having his friend there is even more stress. he needs to understand you have a family together that is top priority not his friend. i don't think a relationship like that that has lasted so long needs to be broken. just try to find time and spend it together or as a family i think and hope everything works out.
You should talk it out with him. Tell him what you want changed. You don't want him to change everything, but if at least if he starts doing things that will make your life happier then it won't be as big of a deal. If he doesn't care or agree with your terms after that then it would be wise just to take your kids and leave for a little bit. Clear out your head and decide if you should end it for good.


If you do get up and leave for a little bit, it'll give him time to think about it as well.
Start putting money aside in a private secret account.





Have you told any friends or family about your situation? Does your company offer an EAP program, ask human resources, if your company does you can get some free counseling (all types finance, personal...).





Check for some forums online for single mothers or parents and see what you can find out there. There might be another mother out there that has a home, and with these economic times, and need to rent out a room for you and your two kids?





Good luck, don't give up. And don't pay attention to idiots that reply to your question with moronic responses about midol...they are trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment