Sunday, December 27, 2009

Relationship advice!?

So me n my bf have been together for a little over 2 years but for the past few months we haven't been gettin along like evry litte thing now that he does bothers me he calls me evry name n the book nothin jus isn't the same I dnt feel the same connection even our sex is different I jus dnt kno wat 2 do anymore..are these signs of a break up?Relationship advice!?
Sounds to me like you two are growing apart instead of growing together. You may want to get out of it now before you end up hating each other.Relationship advice!?
Just you thinking if these are signs of a break up is a sign. When in a relationship, if the couple start losing respect and start name calling the next fight will be just as vulgar and worst. Unless you can deal with the disrespect and humiliating name calling. Why be with him? Since you guys are only dating there is no reason you should have to deal with this behavior. Not saying that in a marriage one does-but one does have to attempt more and try to work things out for the sake of a divorce. I say if he keeps being ugly and what you are describing sounds like you both are done with each other then let the relationship go. Better to end it sooner than later and hopefully avoid ending on bad(er) terms.
not necessarily a break-up... you guys just might need to stop spending so much time together. If it does end by breaking up, what can ou do about it? you cant force him to be with you. people just grow apart sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment