Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on Busy Guys and Relationship?

So i recently met this guy.Its been almost two weeks,we've been talking we hung out this Weekend and everything going great we both agreed to take things slow and that friends is a great way to start things off n that if there are feelings they'll probably be presented soon enough.This guy is a year older than me and very active he has sports practice everyday for about two-three hours and has games three or four times a week.Hes a good student and makes the right grades.


Now normally when im getting to know a guy i either get feeling A or B.


A The popular quote ';He's just not that into me';


or


B Wow,just wow wow everythings going awesome





Well right now im very confused i completely understand and respect that he has a very busy life.Im fine with that consideringg im in three sports and is just as busy.


I havent gotten any bad signs like and believe me i know(or am pretty sure i do) the signs when a guy is losing interest or doesnt share the same feelings for you.Can anyone help me??


I pick up when guys change texting habits.


He''ll always use the ';!'; or ';:)';


He's very optimistic


ANyone with advice please respond





By the way I am 13 He is 15





I know how the stereotypical 15 year old and 13 year old would act but i think i can say were share an alot more mature relationship and value system compared to others our age





Thank youAdvice on Busy Guys and Relationship?
I think at that age you should just be friends and as you get older if something happens it just happens...I think he is right take it extra slow.....It seems like school is the most imporant thing on his mind and if so let that be it school is very important I dont think he wants a girlfriend I think he just wants a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment