Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i deal with being in a relationship with someone in the military? should i take a chance? NEED ADVICE?

I just started talking to this guy he is a drill instructor for the marines he ask me to call him anytime but he misses my call or when he calls he could only talk for 20 -30 minutes and then go back to work he barely gets a day off sometimes a few hours off I work on the same base with him i see him marching his platoon or running with the recruits so i will see him sometimes i'm not used to this i need some advice on how to handle it i don't want to back out on him but not hearing from him or seeing him drives me crazy it makes me feel like he does'nt care i know it's not his fault and people keep telling me that drill instructors are dogs and they treat their women bad how will i know that he's not trying to take advantage of me?How do i deal with being in a relationship with someone in the military? should i take a chance? NEED ADVICE?
He is also a human being having that soft corner for love. The only problem is that his work schedule does not allow him to call you or really spend time with you. I am sure - he would also get a long leave from his work once or twice a year - and thats the time to find out how much he is into you or not. give some time and space for him as well. If he is into you - he would call up once in a while though and talk to you as much possible over phone. Try meet up with him on his weekly off and see whats in for store for real

No comments:

Post a Comment