Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice for a long distance relationship?

My boyfriend of almost five months lives in the UK while I live in the US. I realize while long distance relationships are hard and rarely ever work, it can eliminate at least some difficulty by establishing an actual visual connection, for example web cam. However, after firmly telling me that he wants to stay with me, follows up to tell me that he completely forgot about webcamming and was planning to go to bed soon. He's not changing his mind, just says he's sorry and that's that.





Am I just overreacting by being hurt? Any advice on whether this is just a guy thing or what you would do, any kind of past stories or anything.Advice for a long distance relationship?
honestly if u dont have plans to move near him soon its not gunna workAdvice for a long distance relationship?
if this guy would rather go to bed than talk with you on webcam then surely he's not as interested as he used to.


did both of you live close when dating, or were you to always on opposite sides of the atlantic? will you 2 ever see each other soon? can you 2 live together?


there are several factors like what i listed that you need to consider in order to really know how this long distance relationship can go. if you could answer my questions i can reply with my most honest opinion.
don't get in one. It never works no matter how hard you try. Trust me
I don't believe in long distance relationship.If you can not see and touch every week ,forget it. Either one can be a cheater. If he doesn't want to talk to you, I think its time to move .
first off, the uk is full of twats


secondly, long distance NEVER WORKS and its an absolute FACT





lastly, you should stop being butthurt
I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years and now live with him. we are very much in love


so for all the doubters it really can work





However there are several factors





Trust has got to at a absolute maximum


If its long term you both have to understand one or both may change and drift apart


If its possible see each other as much as poss. i saw mine very 4 to 6 months


Skype may also be a great investment, free long distance calling


Oh and it can be very very lonely, and until you close the distance you have to Absolutely respect you have that internet life but you each have individual ones that must be respected and accepted





I really hope it works out for you and admire you for trying, but if it goes wrong there's plenty more fish in the sea. sometimes i got a bit emotional when my boyfriend couldn't webcam although he'd promised. but i think this is a forgive and forget thing. it probably did just slip his mind maybe you can talk tomorrow or whatever





Best of Luck





Saskia + White
I have only 1 rule when it comes to relationships that are serious or casual and that is they have to be with in distance, no more than 60 miles or an hour away. Okay, I will be flexible about an hour and fifteen or twenty minutes. Relationships work by having communication and direct contact. If either one of those are NOT present then the relationship will certainly fall apart 95% of the time.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment