Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All the girls around me want to have a relationship with them becouse a sing so nice for them .need an advice!

I am a singer in profetion and every where I go people want me sing for them,and I know I can sing,so girls are runing after me.so I need someone who can help me or advice me.should I qiut music or what?and I am very young just turned 23 this year.so anyone please help,couse music is my life.All the girls around me want to have a relationship with them becouse a sing so nice for them .need an advice!
Wow..what a terrible dilemma.. how sad for you.... I can't think of anything worse than having the opposite sex throwing themselves at me because I have an extraordinary singing voice.. OMG%26gt;.you may need to seek therapy... poor child.All the girls around me want to have a relationship with them becouse a sing so nice for them .need an advice!
Well I don't think that you should give out music girls falling for you is part of the gig, if they only like you b/c of you're music there is really not going to be a relationship b/w you two, so you will just have to get use to the girls, or give up your life b/c you can't handle a little attention, so the real question is wut do you think you should do?
Just say ur not ready for a relationship! You have other things, like your music, in mind right now! I mean, If you like to sing that much, DO NOT give it up! I luv to sing // dance // act and I'm NOT gonna give it up because sum guys like my voice and stuff because I have other things on my mind other than goin out w/ sum1
If u really luv diz job dont quit! who cares i mean u got da ladys rite? na u shouldn't quit! go out wit a gurl dat likes u 4 who u r ! ure personality! not just b-cuz u sing dats bull! so keep doin wat u doin 'n slowly u'll find yo luv!
Don't give up on your dreams just because girls are always after you. Yeah some of them are going to be cute stuck up and snobby but some might be sweet nice and smart. Give some of them a chance. You will soon enough find the girl of your life. And music is my life too, so I can relate. My band has to many boy fans x)
Quit Quit Quit
u just want ciara to see ur question ..........LOL Lol lOl
THEN cut down on the singing, man! Instead of singing for them, keep it to yourself and sing only for the ones you truly love!
i hope you're not writing the lyrics
i hope you sing better than you type
Keep on singing till you have enough money to suport a family, then retire and marry. You are still young.
Lock yourself in a tower, and belt out your beautiful voice from there, that way everyone can hear you and you won't be attacked by groupies!
I dont think you need to worry about the girls at this moment. First you should go back to elementary school and retake those spelling and grammar classes you slept through.
i agree with jc, u need some serious grammer lessons.
DONT QIUT that is a bad word dont say that just keep going with your dreams and it dont matter it might get on you nevers but just keep going.
Well , that's fine and dandy , because spelling isn't your strong point . Sing and enjoy because we all get older
having a talent is a gift. And sometimes it can became a bit too much. You should be honest with your feelings and let those girls know that there is more to you than singing. So if they are only attracted to you because you have a lovely voice, then it could never work. on the other hand for the others that are your true fans embrace them because those are the one's that will be buying your album.
Why the hell are you complaining about that?????? u unappreciative prick ------ i really hate ';stars';

No comments:

Post a Comment