Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on a long distance relationship?

I go on quizilla all the time, and I created this quiz for whether or not I would date someone since everybody has one. No one ever responds to them, but then I get a message from this cute guy in the south. He and I are really good friends and he flirts a lot with me, and I know he likes me cause he admitted it, and I did the same. Should I start the relationship with him? I am also not really aloud to date so I keep this a secret, will that work? (PS: he's in Alabama while I'm in New Jersey)Advice on a long distance relationship?
Sometimes long distance relationship wouldn't just work. Anyway, just keep in touch with all means.Advice on a long distance relationship?
Really long distance relationships is really different from person to person, between someone it absolutely doesnt work and between others its the best thing that ever happened to them.





One of my friends had a long distance relationship to this guy in spain while she was in norway, they kept their relationship for two years without seeing eachother and now they are gonna marry this summer.





So i wish you guys good luck
I don't think a long distance relationship is a good idea if you've never seen this person. He might not even be from Alabama for all you know. If this guy is lying to you, and you guys started a relationship, most likely you would want to meet in the future; that would be very dangerous. Try putting yourself out there for the people around your area more just for your own safety :) Good luck!
good luck with it my best advice is hope for the best but expect the worst remember you guys are miles away and cant see eye to eye and there would be the issues of honesty and trust. I just got out of a long distance relationship where it hurt real bad because it was is to lie and love hide the lies my relationship was almost 2 years
You're not really aloud to date, so stop right now. That really cute guy from the South is probably a 45 year old bald, fat , pervert who is HOPING you will keep it a secret. GET YOUR BUNS OFF THE internet and meet a REAL LIVE PERSON from your own town.





Listen to the Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment