Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice on a long distance relationship, complicated relationship?

In my summer vacation I asked out a girl that i met. The day I asked her out we spend all night talking. After that she went back to her home town. My vacation days were limited and I saw her twice after that day when I asked her out. I live in US and she lives in Turkey. I love her so so much and she says she loves me to. We planed that I will go back there and stay there for the whole summer (around 3 months) and we will spend every minute together. I couldn't even kiss this girl yet. We had a fight and she said ';don't call me anymore, I don't want to talk to you anymore'; We had fights but we came over them but this was big because after that statement she made she never answered my calls or text for 3 weeks, except yesterday she send me a text saying ';you really hurt my feelings'; and stop talking again. I really love her.Should i keep calling her and try to get back her heart? The fight was so little, but she made it really big, so do you think she doesn't love me anymore?Need advice on a long distance relationship, complicated relationship?
i am a girl and sometimes we have a tendency to over exaggerate fights. you just need to tell her that you didnt meant to hurt her in any way and just tell her your true feelings. if i were her i would be flattered to know that my boyfriend went on a website to try to find out how to stay together. on the other hand, this is a very special circumstance since you live extremely far away. if you truly do love each other than nothing can stop that..but if you just felt like flirting with someone on your vacation (which it doesnt seem like) and you only like her because she is pretty and she is from another country then it wont work out and you should probably stop leading her on. dont let a silly fight get in the way of your love though! i hope this helped!!Need advice on a long distance relationship, complicated relationship?
When I was in a long distant relationship, we fought about everything and broke up a million times and I believe it was because of the distance. When you can't see that person for a long period of time. It makes you forget why you loved them in the first place. But after you reunite, you remember why, and then it seems worth it. But most times the relationships don't last that long.. I'm sorry to say..
u didnt mentioned that what was that fight for. but if its not a big deal, I think u can wait 2 to 3 days without any contact (no calls, no text nothing) after sending a text as '; I am really sorry if i hurt u. I can wait for u to calm. I am waiting for u.';


Just give her a time to think about it. if she really loves u, c will come back to u, suppose u didnt do any unforgivable .
Just keep saying you are sorry and say nice stuff like you cant stand a minute without talking to her. eventually she'll come around, that is if she doesn't have anybody else, but if she doesn't she'll come around cuz women love it when we talk sweet to them.
i think anything good does not come easy. you are going to get a verity of answers with a question like this. you have to go with your first choice. dont listen to anyone else,long distance relationships are diffuicult so dont think what you are going through is not normal.
I'm in a LDR my self and i know when people get mad over little things it just that the distance is getting to them so they get mad at you over the littlest thing jut keep trying to make it work with her.specially if you love her
She still loves you and just give her some time. We girls are sensitive, sometimes little fights are like a nuclear bomb to us, so give her some time and apologize to her. Good luck!
Give up on the relationship...it seriously isn't worth it.
asdf
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment