Sunday, December 27, 2009

The man I like wants us to have a open relationship, would this be healthy? and he's bisexual. I need advice

It depends on whether or not you're okay with it. How does the thought of him sleeping with another man or woman sit with you? Does it bother you? Also, do you know whether or not he practices safe sex? The only way an open relationship is healthy is if both people in it are healthy, and I don't mean physically. Both people have to be alright with it. Don't do it just because it's what he wants. What he wants in this case is irrelevant. If you can't handle it, don't start an open relationship. If he's not cool with that, move on.The man I like wants us to have a open relationship, would this be healthy? and he's bisexual. I need advice
UM....aids..std...how can you guarantee that he's sober during all his encounters and actually took precaution? Definitely NOT HEALTHY, but you already knew that. :-)


It's up to you though, I know people who are able to do it, these are people who like to live on the edge, they usually also have drug and alcohol issues. Watch out, this man is ';dangerous';.The man I like wants us to have a open relationship, would this be healthy? and he's bisexual. I need advice
no, it is not healthy. as far as bisexual, a man is either straight or he sucks schlong (aka GAY). stay away from him, or do not have sex with any real men after him, that's how straight dudes get aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment