Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My girl-f suffers from panic attacks,she can't deal with relationships.but she wants to be with me.Any advice

we both like each and I'm the one she wants to be happy with but it's become impossible because of her painc-attacks. She eventually had a breakdown. she wants space now,which i understand, but i feel we never fulilled our potenial.My girl-f suffers from panic attacks,she can't deal with relationships.but she wants to be with me.Any advice
give it time have her see the doc good luck to the both of youMy girl-f suffers from panic attacks,she can't deal with relationships.but she wants to be with me.Any advice
ur lost
stear clear, she has issues and until she addresses them, you are doomed to failure...
she needs therapy and if, you don't watch out ~ you'll need it too !

No comments:

Post a Comment