Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice and opinions on my relationship.?

I want to know what people think about this. My girlfriend and I have been fighting about me being on date sites and me talking to females. I have told her that the reason I was ever on them was b/c I found out she was on a date site and actually on other places looking for men. However, I know the sites were b4 us but she still had one up and others that she still has. Some are not date sites but she is saying stuff on the sites that show she is looking. I have told her about them and we have argued a LOT about them and she finally deleted ONE site but she doesn't know that I know about a lot of the others. She says she doesn't even think about it but when I remind her about it she just gets pissed. I have deleted females off of my yahoo messenger and one even deleted me from myspace. The females I delelted, i've never been intimate with in anyway...except an ex girlfriend I had added b/c she has countless ex's on her messenger but i've deleted her and told them all that it was causing problems in my relationship. The other day she got upset b/c I have everyone under family but I did not do that purposely...they all just got added to that category. I never put people in a category. So she was upset about that. So today I was on her messenger and noticed that the guy who was telling her that he wished it was him that made her happy...is under family. I wish she would just get rid of her ex men and be totally commited to me. But you see, she was just giving me grief over the people being in the family list when she has the guy she was with under family. She also has some guy on her messenger that according to an email i read of hers...she had it pretty bad for him but he called her a HO in the email I read, but she still has him on her messenger. She said they were all blocked and that the only reason they were still on her messenger was b/c if she deleted them, they could contact her and this way she can be invisible to them. Made sense at first but then I noticed that the men are not on her block list nor is she permanantly invisible to them. My opinion is that she is keeping them on the line just in case we don't work out but I don't see us going forward when she has her head in the past with all her ex's. She is also mad at my sister b/c she thinks my sister doesn't like her and she is right. My sister thinks she is playing a game and my sis knows about the sites she's on...she's the one who found them and told me about them. I know my sis can be a...well you know, but I know they just want me to be happy and they think that she is not being honest and truthful with me. Yeah, they. I guess it's most of my family that wants me to see that she is not really wanting me and that I should just walk away. I love her though and can't just walk away and she says that she loves me but it seems like everytime we argue she says that she doesn't love me and that I need to just go back to Oklahoma. We argued the other night about the messages she has saved from the men she was with or talking about being with and than it turned to arguing about the guy she was with right before me, who by the way still calls and she gave the new number to the house. When she told me to go home...and we were arguing about him...she told me that she was going to go **** him that night. I got upset and asked why she was telling me this and than I said something I shouldn't have...I told her that if she f-ing told me that again....I was going to knock her out. I can't believe that I said that and I apologized and told her that I was pissed and hurt. So you see this is really confusing me and me saying **** like im going to knock you out is not a good thing. There is sooooo much more to this but I will more than likely ask more in another question. Thank you to the lady who answered my first question about ex's. And thank you to all who answer this and give me some advice and opinions.Need advice and opinions on my relationship.?
You both sound like you're ';right fighters'; and more interested in proving yourself right and the other person wrong than you are in making this relationship work.





Neither of you should be on dating sites period. Profiles CAN be deleted and SHOULD be deleted once you enter a relationship. The ';If you can do it, I can do it'; mentality is very childish and it sounds like this problem has taken over your ';relationship';. Perhaps you shouldn't be together. You both have trust issues and neither of you appear to be trying to change that.





Some relationships seem to thrive on drama because that's about the only thing holding them together. This sounds like one of those situations!Need advice and opinions on my relationship.?
she is eating up your precious energy a way too much . you need to know that she is playing with you.





how?





she knows you get jealous of her talking to anohter guys. and she is not going to stop it. cause thats your weakness. if she s a *****, shes gonna keep hurting you at this same point over and over until you die or let her go.





she wants to be free from your influence.


and you cant do nothing about it. love. or hate.


she will change according to her needs and wants. not yours.





let this ***** go, settle with someone who wants to settle with you( but, if you not want to settle with a girl who want to settle with you, then what would you tell her.? nothing right - you will start to find excuses or ways to push her off the cliff ---


thats what is vicious cycle of life)





its all about either your heart or her heart.





only very few find soul mates. and after that there will be no search.





The End
OH MY YOU JUST WROTE A BOOK, lol.





You sound like a very sweet and honest man. I know you are in love with your current gf. How long have you been with her? How old are you two? Honestly I would just listen to your family on this one. Your current gf sounds like she isn't truthful and she is just toying with you. She should never ever say that she is going to go and f u c k another guy, thats just very wrong. You honestly sound like a guy who can get a better girl who can treat you better. Love hurts and it is hard to break up but in the end you will feel better.





Also your gf sounds like a girl who has some kind of issue. From experience and other ppl who I know, blame other ppl for doing what they were doing (if that makes sense). like example, my best friend was in a relationship with this guy and this guy kept saying to her ';You are two timing me, you have another bf and I have met him';. My best friend never ever had another bf and she didn't two time him but in the end he was the one who had another girlfriend.. you know what i mean now?





There are a lot of other girls out there and with your personality you will find a girl who will make you happy..
this relationship seems like a lot of work. you shouldn't be dealing with this because 1. she won't let you have ex's added or friends, but she can have them added? not fair. 2. she's got dating sites on and she still has them up, but she's worried about you cheating? and 3. she's lied about blocking them and taking down dating websites.


you should dump her immediately. if she really did love you she wouldn't be doing this. a relationship has no work. it should be easy and you shouldn't have fights like this. it's not always going to be perfect but this isn't how a fight between a couple should be. i'm sorry but she doesn't deserve you and you need to leave her asap.
  • homemade blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment