Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on saving a downhill relationship.?

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 9 month now and things hit a wall for a couple of weeks now. It's not the fights, but we just lost alot of spark with each other, but we still care alot for each other. We talked about it and now things are getting worse, phone calls never last and hanging out is awkward.





I love and care for my gf too much just to let go, i know breaking up is easier said then done, coz we both still want each other,





I just need some advice on maybe rekindle our relationship? We are in our 20s and work full time.





Help Me :( %26lt;/3Advice on saving a downhill relationship.?
I'm afraid there is not much you can do. If talking about it just made it worse than I am afraid that is a bad omen my friend. Sometimes people do just fall out of love. Whatever you do, don't take a break as an option to save your relationship, that is a dead end 99% of the time.Advice on saving a downhill relationship.?
9 months is too short of a time to lose sparks in a relationship, although it does happen. Find out what it was about her that made you go crazy in the beginning. Go out and do something fun, go to a musical, do dinner and comedy, go to a romantic picnic, or do my favorite, go to a bed and breakfast in another state far from where you guys reside and spend some alone time rediscovering yourselves and the new place. Good luck!
Dip out of it before it gets any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment