Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some advice please on this i been in a abusive relationship for a long time i left my ex husband now for the ?

third time and have stayed out/.got my own place but the problem is he told everyone his family and my grown children that i ran off and had an affair with the family friend that helped me and supported me so much and now my husband wants us to work it out our marriage but i am so very scared that he has not changed at all he had a phyotic breakdown due to major depression.I am now so very lost in ways i cant explain i was only 15 when i met and married at 18years old i never knew i was in a abusive relationship.He has all ways told me whats right and whats wrong and he all ways tell me not to mix with certain people and all ways accused me of affairs and call me nasty names each time we fight i got hyperthyroidism later in my marriage and lost a lot of weight now i left for the third time and i am lost in what to do i go to counselling all the time but being xmas its hard to talk to her please any answers to this i would love to hear and now i developed feelings for this younger man that has giving me support he is a wonderful person i am lost Help ppSome advice please on this i been in a abusive relationship for a long time i left my ex husband now for the ?
This is your husbands attempt for CONTROL again!!!! Who cares what he says to who????? GET OUT GIRL!!!!! For your safety, your sanity and protection, DO NOT GO BACK!!!! There are women shelters----you must go!!! They will help you with counselling, with finances, with options!!!! You are not alone!!!!! GO NOW!!! PHONESome advice please on this i been in a abusive relationship for a long time i left my ex husband now for the ?
I think your intuition is right that he is unlikely to change. You tried three times to make it work. If it's still not working after all these years, it's not going to work.





Take it slow with the nice young man. It sounds like you're still getting your head together and not quite ready for a new relationship.
You left 3 times and he didn't change. TRUST ME HE HAS NOT CHANGED!!! He don't have to because you keep taking him back. Send him on his psychotic way before you have a psychotic breakdown. He had his MANY CHANCES and he blew it. You have loved him for years and gotten nothing in return. It's time for you to love your self for a change. Stick with the guy that has supported you don't do him wrong. He has been there for you like your husband should have been. Do not go back to him. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Good luck to you.
YOU NEED TO CALL A PLACE FOR ABUSED WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN YOUR AREA AND GET HELP! They have classes/counsling/home arrangements etc to help you get out and stay out- as well as to learn the patterns/cycles and warning signs of abuse so that you never end up in another abusive relationship again.





Please- go get help!





**edit: you need to get councling from someone who deals with abuse- not just any Joe Shmoe Counseler - they won't help and may end up harming you!





i.e. my father was abusive (emotionally, financially, sexually etc towards my mother) and they went to a counceler who told my mom that all of their problems where because my mom didn't spend enough time with my dad. Do you know how instantly worse the abuse got? That councler who knew nothing about abusive relationships totally put my father on an even bigger control/power trip than he already was on- and my poor mom was left to suffer the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment