Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am starting to suspect about the close relationships my girlfriend has with her ';guy'; friends. Any advice?

Ok, my girlfriend and I are very happy, and I am very sure about that. But it seems that she has very close relantionships with several ';guy'; friends. So far I am worried about two of them. The first ';guy'; friend: Turns out they have a long history of arguments and fights, but somehow they are still friends. In fact, she confessed that they almost had a relantionship. They are very close now. But now they are doing many things together, some with me, some without me (he has stayed at her house alone). I am starting to wonder if he is trying to start another relantionship. I know him personally, but I also don't know everything about him. I don't know if I should talk to my girlfriend about this, but she has told me ';we are just friends';. The second guy is the one I am mostly worried about. They have only known each other for almost half a year, but they have A LOT in common. They share MANY personal things, in fact they even got their lips pierced together. How should I handle this?I am starting to suspect about the close relationships my girlfriend has with her ';guy'; friends. Any advice?
You need to sit down and have an honest, open and calm talk with her about how this is making you feel. You can not have a working relationship unless there is trust involved. If you do not trust her, you will become more and more unhappy because you can not control or watch her every minute of the day.





Try to resolve the issues now, rather than later. Do not accuse her of anything without proof. Just tell her how you feel and what you are concerned about tactfully.I am starting to suspect about the close relationships my girlfriend has with her ';guy'; friends. Any advice?
as general rule with guys


they ALWAYS are looking for the opportunity to have sex


ALWAYS


they are just seeking the opening ( no pun intended ) to make their move


and as such a GF should have no reason to a male friends


if she insists


then move on


there are plenty of other girls


remember this


in EVERY relationship EVERYONE is replaceable


to think you cannot find any one else better or as compatible is to sell yourself short and to say i do not deserve happiness
Both of you are ';very happy'; and you ';very sure of it';? Chicks like this try to convince themselves of this, however their evolutionary urges usually win out in the end





She's got the ex-jerk hanging around, and now she has a new jerk she's lining up





Basically the pattern is JERK 1, USE NICE GUY, MOVE TO JERK 2 - and now and then they just move directly from jerk to jerk
Hi,





when u r into such a trouble.First ask urself if u really love her.If yes and if u r looking for a longterm relation with her,Just check all her actions where she goes,what she does,and whatever reqd,but dont react.Dnt u stop loving her.Stand on her side,Strong very strong and make her realize that no matter what happens ,u r alwys with her.The day she realizes this she will loose her contacts with her GUY FRIENDS.And trust me it works.Just stand by her quietly and let her do what she wants.If she really loves u she will be all urs.and about those guys,dont do anything to them.Leave them!!!Actually SPARE THEM !!!Be patient .I know its difficult but do this!!
Wow, i understand your concern. Me personally i think you should be worried about both. I was in a similar situation as to my ex and i became close friends and a male friend of mine was trying to warn me that he was only getting close to me to be more than friends. I didn't believe him but come to find out he was right.


When two people have a lot in common i believe it comes across their minds what it would be like if they were together. So you should talk to your significant other and just explain to her that you are concerned and just making her aware of it. Don't accuse her of something you don't have any proof of because that may just push her towards this guy. Trust me i know she talks to him about your relationship so try not to give him any opportunity of ';being their for her';.


Communication and trust is what going to get you through this. But don't sit back and let someone take your girl.
you can not trust her. she is probably already cheating on you.


no girl is to be trusted. they are all pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment