Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need advice and direction on a relationship that I am confused about.?

Ok this is my problem.I met a cute girl who is from Brazil in January. We dated a few times had absoultly NO PRBLEMS. I like her and honestly she liked me always happy and afectionate with me. However she missed her family in Brazil (undersatnad) and told me she had many problems, In March she stoped calling me for no reason, just said she had problems her and she will call me, never happen.So last Saturday i went to her friend house to get an adress to mail my girlfriend a letter thinking my girl friend went back to Brazil.I kock on the door and there was my girl friend. She was supprised and seem happy to see me. We even went to a resturant to eat at her request, again happy in the car. Went back to her house said she will call me is been 3 days no call. SHOULD I KEEP TRYING? SHOULD I BACK OFF? DOESE SHE LIKE ME? HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IT? I STILL LIKE HER. I AM SO CONFUSED. HELPI need advice and direction on a relationship that I am confused about.?
shes bad news and playing you like a fool. shes probley testing her options to see who is richer before she trys to grab that greencard. dump her ****!I need advice and direction on a relationship that I am confused about.?
if she has your number then wait....be patient...she will have needs soon enough and if it is you then good..she has her reasons for staying low and if you force them...well...girls dont like that...she obviously likes your company but may have issues elsewhere that she needs to resolve before commiting herself to you..patience :)
dont waste time.
try one more time and if have no reponse then say good bye to her for good.
Why don't you ask her how she feels?


Just go up to her and say: ';I really like you and I think that this might be a promising relationship, but I need to know where I stand with you.';


Also see if she will tell you more about the ';many problems'; she has...


When you know the what you need to deal with you will know how to approach the situation or if the relationship is really as promising as you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment