Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice about a complicated love relationship?

I am so in love with my step-brother it hurts.


Really.


He is like one of my best friends now too and my mom and his dad have been together for like 5-6 years (so there's no chance of them breaking up) and the more time I spend with my bro the more i love him.


I keep hoping it will just go away because I have no chance with him. He has a gf and his world revolves around her. And like sometimes he brings up like whenever my friends joke about him and i being together (alot of my friends are clueless bc they dnt even no I like him) he like goes like eww thts incest she's like my sister. so yea no sparks with him. but i love him sooo much. There was this once that he randomly brought up if we would still talk if our rents broke up and I said of course then he just nodded and walked away. And sometimes I catch him staring at me. And he cares for me more then he does my little brothers (no offense to them). Sometimes I wonder if he likes me a little.


It doesnt help that I get so tounge-tied around him and im not myself. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to quit feeling the way I do about him but its so complicated.


Srry it was so confusing to read.





Someone plz plz plz plz help me!!I need advice about a complicated love relationship?
i know it seems like the end of the world, but you have to forget about him. maybe you like him a lot because you're so incredibly close with him and in your mind, you don't SEE him as a brother but thats how it will always be. There are plentyyy of other fish in the sea, you just are going to have to look elsewhere. keep telling yourself he's your brother and you might just love him as a brother since there are no sparks. goodluckI need advice about a complicated love relationship?
u should probably talk to someone about that. That kinda thing isn't good to hold inside. definitely not good.
I know, you live with this incredible hot guy and he's right there all the time, and it would be SO incredible if something was going on, and it gives you shivers every time you look at him.


But, Ok, look at it like this - say you were single and he was not your step. You know him in school, NOT your step brother, and you really liked him, and he didn't hate you, but oh no, he had a girlfriend.


Your friends look at you and see you swooning every time he walks past, but you don't notice that they notice because you are too busy crushing.


He knows you are crushing on him too (sweetie, it's obvious, you aren't hiding anything) but he has a gf, so he just wants to be friends to you. Maybe if he was free, but he isn't. He is spoken for, so you can't get him. If that was not true, maybe you could, but wet cold reality is splashing you in the face - you can't have him, and not because he is your step brother, but because he doesn't want you, he wants his girlfriend. Sure, he thinks you are ok, but not gf material.


It would NOT be incest if things were different - he is not a genetic relative. But things are what they are.


So, what do you do about it? You go sit on his bed, and you tell him that you have been having this rough time. Let him close the door on a relationship. You try to see him as more than just the hot guy who is not your relative, but a whole person. You learn more about him instead of trying to push him away (that doesn't work). You be a loving and caring sister who cares what is best for him, rather than how freaking awesome it would be to just rip off all his clothes and get down with it... ahem. Do what you can to help him with his girlfriend. Yeah, i know, it's like using hot branding irons on yourself, but helping him will help you be a friend instead of a lover. Then look around at other guys. Yeah they aren't him, but they are people too, and deserve a chance.
  • homemade blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment