Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on getting myself a relationship and making it work?

OK, I'm an attractivish guy. Pretty serious and self-absorbed at various times in life. I really want advice on how I can find a meaningful relationship. I shouldn't be in this position but sometimes I think I've gotten down on myself. I wonder how things could be, I don't know what to do with my career, like poetry but don't have enough to sustain anything. I'm wondering whether moving to London would help. I just wonder where to meet people. And how to make it work. I don't like superficial conversationa nd am not much of a socialite, I like intimacy though.Advice on getting myself a relationship and making it work?
well when you find out let me know. cause im in the same boat

No comments:

Post a Comment