Sunday, December 27, 2009

Relationship problems and questions i can use anyones help and advice...............?

ok so im 18 my boyfriend is 21. we've been going out for 2yrs and 9 months. He is my first love and my first everything..... Before going out we were friends for about 3-4 yrs. The first 1 1/2 yrs were difficult to get through between his ex girlfriends always trying to get into the picture and him lying to me ALOT like going to see his ex (who gave us the MOST problems, it used to be the main thing wewould fight about) ok well i know that in a relationship things change and the way he feels about me isnt going to last forever ( i think) i mean he's not the sweet romantic i fell in love with, i ask him y and he told me its cause he doesnt need to butter me up anymore becuase he has me now. also when i first met him he told me that he was a volunteer firefighter and that he was not going to give it up for anyone, i understood and of course i found it to be an attraction!! ok well now that we're pracitcally living with each other, his life is starting to revolove around the fire house, and the only time he really gets lovey dovey is if he wants sex, or anything like that. I mean somtimes i wonder if he truly does love me or if he wants me around just for some ***. Like i said i ABSOLUTLY love him to death and i would marry him if i could. I do want to spend the rest of my life with him, its just that i dont want things to change worse, i mean i feel like an attention whore saying that he doesnt give me the attention he used to, but i feel completly ignored (so to say) i miss the lovey dovey feeling that used to be, and like i said we're not even married yet and things have gotten like this. now im not putting the blame all on him because yes i have my attitudes and ***** moments but like i feel like i may be to jealous about some things such as when we're out and i see him looking at another girl, it honestly pisses me off, i feel like im not good enough for him somtimes. i am self consious and he hates it.i also have trust issues because of his ex he did things and lied to me ALOT just for her, which makes me feel more like i cant keep him happy and that he wants to be with her, granted shes more pretty and blah blah. another thing is becuase he is 21 and now he can drink and because i have trust issues with him i dont like the thought of him going and i dont go to clubs and parties becuase i know hes the same way its like we're both the same and its just not right. i just feel like its starting to be so much work trying to make him happy or just try to get his attention. and i can see him and me being together in the future and i do honestly want to spend the rest of my life with him i just dont know what to do............... any advice please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont want to break up with him... i love him to death hes my first love, my first everything.Relationship problems and questions i can use anyones help and advice...............?
You need to tell him how you feel... You need to be showed love no matter what he has going on in life. He's acting as if he just doesn't care for your feelings and you shouldn't allow it to happen. You need to put your foot down and let him know what you need from that relationship.. if he finds it too hard to do then you shouldn't waste your time with him.. Its not worth being with someone that doesn't show you he loves you... no matter how much YOU love him..
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment