Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on my mom and relationship?

ok i am a 22 year old senior in college with a part time job. i lived on campus for 3 years and recently moved back home due to family issues. everything has gone well for the most part, but recently i have been seeing/talking to a 30 year old guy. well i do not like lying so i told my mom about him and his age and of course she opposed the idea, but decided to let me do what i wanted since i would do it anyway. well this past saturday i came in a little late and she went off. i apologized buy she gave me the silent treatment for 2 days and told me it would be best for me to move out. well i begin packing and of course she tells me that i am throwing away my life for a 30 year old, when i was not even considering moving in with this guy. in order to make my mom happy i have decided to stop talking to him, which breaks my heart. can anyone help me? i just need suggestions. thanks.Advice on my mom and relationship?
OK WELL I GET WHERE YOUR COMING FROM (PERSONAL EXP)


IF YOUR MOM IS SOLID ON HER ORD THEN I GUESS YOUR JUST GONNA HAVE TO STOP TALKING TO HIM LIKE YOU DID BUT IN REALKITY SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO KICK YOU OUT FOR THAT REASON, I KNOW BY NOW YOU REGRET TELLING YOUR MOM ABOUT HIM HUH? BUT I MEAN IF YOU BOTH HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER KEEP IT KOOL WITH YOUR MOM AND TA=LK TO HIM ON THE LOW...GOOD LUCK CHICA :)Advice on my mom and relationship?
age is just a number, ((tell ur momur trying to make her happy but u love him))
I don't even understand...what is the problem? Does she think the guy is just using you? Would she feel differently if he made a commitment to you? Do you really love him? If so, you shouldn't break up. It sounds like you don't necessarily love him, but your mother is cramping your relationships.





If she's bothering you, you should talk to her, but as long as you live under her roof, you probably have to play by her rules. Tell her why you liked this guy and discuss issues with your mom. If she doesn't understand, try to save to move out, but keep things on a more pleasant basis with her....not a teary-eyed blowup.

No comments:

Post a Comment