Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you think I could start a website that gives people advice on relationships?

Not only male- female relationships, but family or friend problems? I think I can. Do you think people will visit that site? Also, If you have any questions and need some advice let me know. Email me.Do you think I could start a website that gives people advice on relationships?
Well I believe that you can. I believe that you can do anything you propose in your heart to do. You are responsible for every action and everything you do. If you've got the talent, then use itDo you think I could start a website that gives people advice on relationships?
Hey it's worked for many over the years, why not you? Just know it'll take time and a lot of work to develop a following. Maybe start a Yahoo Group? Best of luck.
I think it already exists......it's called Yahoo Answers.
i think u can and i think that people will visit bc some people need help all day everyday and this website does not provide the best help so i think u should
SURE DO IT I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW DO IT WRITE AN ANN LAUNDERS FOR A NEWSPAPER TO
i think it's a wonderful idea! i'm a writer and think anything like that is great. i'd totally visit. go for it! :) God bless you and take care!
If you are young, then you should make it a site that aims to teenagers. Most adults would only visit your site if they knew you had either passed a psychology degree or had been through the problem yourself.





I think you will do good if its an area you are interested in. As you get older, study in it as well. You should make your site accessible to others and give it a catchy name that people won't forget. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment