Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Any advice how can I move on from my past serious long-distance relationship?

I really love this girl so much..She is my life.. And I did everything I could to make her happy even if we are long distance relationship.. Then last November 1, our relationship starts to be in chaos.. She became cold to me, and barely calling or texting me. I was depressed then and last week, we broke up. Now I'm facing the hardest challenge of my life losing my girlfriend I loved very very much. I don't know how to move on.. Can I still move on? or is there any hope for me and my life now that she's gone? Or any advices or ideas? thanks..Any advice how can I move on from my past serious long-distance relationship?
I know it's really tough, but you've gotta look at it this way. There are 7 billion (plus) people on this earth, and she was just was one them. I went through the exact some thing some time ago when I started college, after about a 3 year relationship. I was crushed and I couldn't stop thinking about her. But you have to do exactly that, stop . . and think. Think about yourself. Especially if you did nothing wrong, don't beat yourself up over it. She's the one that will be missing out later. Do whatever you can to not think about her. The best cure for this is space and doing other things to take your mind off of it. If it's really meant to be, don't talk to her for awhile and see if she attempts to reach you or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment