Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just started and I am a professional at advice. Ask me anything from friends to relationships?

I am a professional when it comes to giving advice, I just started this yahoo though but I've done this before. You can ask me questions and/or email me if it's a secret. I keep everything confidential. =)





Be free to ask me anything.I just started and I am a professional at advice. Ask me anything from friends to relationships?
Welcome! I'm new myself. But what you do is, you go to the listing on the left and pick the topics you want to answer and you click on it. There you will find all sorts of questions that you can click on to answer. The more you answer, the more points you will get. I still don't know what the heck those points are for, but it sure feels good to be able to help somebody with a question. So Click away!I just started and I am a professional at advice. Ask me anything from friends to relationships?
How long before I feel normal again after my Mother just died on Aug. 1? Tough one huh? So, if your a joker, then I just asked something you really didn't want to see, and if not, you really can't answer because everyone deals differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment