Friday, April 30, 2010

Seriouse relationship problems... please give me your best advice..?

Im engaged to a guy for 6months now... he is abusive and VERY jeolous... yesterday he got mad at me for wearing a spagetti shirt when my sister and her husband were at my house. and i finally i got the nerve to tell him that im sick of him controlling me and telling me i cant go to the mall, i cant say hi to my cusins and etc... he told me he wanted to talk to me so we got in the car and drove away he started yelling at me and grabbing me... i started crying and he didnt even care.. then at night he send me a text that he still wanted to be with me.. what should i do? should i call him? tell him he need to change, and ill be with him.. i really need help, im afraid to tell my family that he does this to me. please help me, give me some good advice..(i dont want to leave him) but how do i make him change... thank you in advance!Seriouse relationship problems... please give me your best advice..?
I understand that you love him but do you love yourself because if you loved yourself you would not allow someone to hurt you over and over again.


Your family has been a part of your life since you were born they want to protect you and enjoy you for you they do not want you to have a future of being hurt.


Maybe you are confused on your love for this man.Maybe you have put him on a pedestal and what you see is only the good and no bad in this man.


You need to ask yourself a question of what you really want in life not who.


No matter what you do you cannot change someone and in most cases the person cannot change themselves without extensive work and sacrifice.


I'm sorry to tell you this but you need to find yourself before entering into a serious relationship


I will keep you in my prayersSeriouse relationship problems... please give me your best advice..?
Call the police. Seriously.





Don't ever ever torture yourself and stay in an abusive relationship. He's never going to change his ways, even if he says he will. And if he does, it will only be temporary. You've known him for a long time, and you've seen how he can be. Is this something you want for the rest of your life?
You can't make him change. You can change yourself, and change what you will and will not tolerate! Do you deserve to be abused? I didn't think so.





If you can't find the strength to tell him how you feel and you're afraid of him, then I would suggest you tell someone that is going to help you get out of that situation before the abuse becomes severe! Is that how you want to spend the rest of your life in fear? He's got some underline issues that he needs to get resolved.





Stop letting him abuse you! You weren't created to be abused! You were created to Praise God and to be loved and nourished, and taken care of. Find your strength and use it to get him some help or get away from the abuse!
No offense


dump his sorry ***


good thing you're not married yet


THere's a difference between him bring controlling and insecure and him being down right abusive


there'll be more guys


I would say talk this out and maybe you should approach him with an iron fist


but why risk the abuse?
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment