Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relationship on end please help!! Need advice. Long?

Ok so I have posted questions up here before about how my husband wants a threesome. I did decide that I would try to take it at my pace but try and give him what he wants. He was fine with that for a couple of weeks and then it was like because I haven't gone diving into a chicks p*ssy yet its not good enough to know that Im trying to do this for him. Everything else sexually he has gotten. I really don't think there is anything else but a threesome we can do. Here is the thing I was willing and trying to do this for him but now it just seems way to important to him. I really am not even interested in experimenting with a woman anymore because of him. He never stops talking about it. So I wrote him a letter the other night (because I can never get my point across because he always interupts me to make his point before I can make mine, so this is the only way I figured I could get the whole point across) saying that I wasn't trying to do it no more. That it just seemed way to important to him. And I just can't bring myself to be comfortable with giving my husband permission to have sex with someone else and then have to watch. I'm just not cool with having him touch another female or having another female touch him. I mean am I crazy for feeling this way? I thought once you said ';I Do'; that what that meant was that he was mine and I was his forever. I know everyone is going to say well ask him if he is cool with having a threesome with a guy. Tried that it don't work because he knows I'm not really into trying that. I even mentioned that in the letter. But that letter pretty much said let me take it at my pace and you might just get what you want. If you continue to pressure me into something that I'm not even sure I really want to do you are going to ruin our relationship. He says because he is my husband and I'm supposed to do what ever he wants to make him happy. That if I feel like it is that important to him that I should just want to do it because of that. Just to make him happy. Not considering my morals or anything. We are on the verge of the end I can just feel it and I really don't want that I really do love this man with all my heart and I just can't see myself with anyone else. So should I just give in and do it just to make him happy. He says I should just try it because everything else he has gotten me to do I enjoy as much as he does, so he feels like this will be the same way. And he says if I don't like it then he will never ask for it again. What should I do? I really want to make him happy but I want to be happy to.








We have been together for 5 years married 2 and he didn't even start talking about threesomes until about 1 1/2 ago. Never even mentioned them. Now I know that he did have one before me but he never said that I was going to have to do this to make him happy until lately.


I did tell him that it wasn't going to happen. In that letter I gave him. I told him that at one point I was very interested in trying because he just made it seem to be more about me than him, and I have always wanted to try something like that just got married before it could happen. But now he don't make it seem like it even has anything to do with me. So I told him he was the one that made me so uncomfortable with doing it. Because he has just made it way to important in my mind. I told him that and thats how I know its on the verge of ending because I'm not budging or crying for us to work this out no more. I just know its not going to work unless he just faces the fact that its not going to happen.Relationship on end please help!! Need advice. Long?
I did read the whole thing. The fact you've done everything else is way cool. Sharing myself with another person isn't cool. We tend to feel emotions for the one we love. That love isn't something to be callously shared with someone else.





This type of stuff is all about them when they insist this. I don't think he realizes how much of a good thing he has with you. It sounds like your very giving. Huge thing for him to have. You shouldn't have to share your love or want him to bond with someone else.





You have every right to stand your ground. Maybe moving out would get him to realize what he has and he'll beg you back and tell you that he's realizing what he's losing.





It's a fall out, but stand your ground. Otherwise you won't respect yourself and regardless of what happens you have to live with you.Relationship on end please help!! Need advice. Long?
boom. right there. i don't even need to read anymore: don't do anything that you don't feel like doing or aren't ready to do.. especially just to make someone happy.





if he starts bxtching how, ';oh you don't care about my happiness..'; and blahblahblah.. fxck that. what about you.. you're in a marriage.. it's the two of you on this.. and besides, you're husband is fantasizing about other women. i'd be concerned. and talk to him about possible cheating. please please, be strong and speak up. you're better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment