Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?

I started dating ';Jen'; two and a half months ago after not dating for 11 months after my fiancee whom I dated for 4 years left me. ';Jen'; is 25 and still lives at home, she is a sweetheart and extremely gorgeous. Her family loves me. My problem with her is that she EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL AND CLINGY. Two weeks after we started dating she told me that she loved me. When I told her that I need to take thing slowly, but that I really liked her, she cried for 4 hours. After two months of dating her, I realized that she doesn't give me those ';butterflies in my stomach';like I had when I met my ex.even after two months she doesnt want to ever go out or do things, all she wants to do is stay home and Watch American Idol . I realized that I like her but don't love her even though she is crazy about me. I know that the relationship with my ex is over, but I feel like I should still continue dating around and find a better match for me. She never wants to do anything and I am getting very boredPLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?
just dont do it behind her back. if you dont love her, fair enough. it happens. just dont start dating other people without telling her. be a man and break up, dont break her heart.PLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?
tell jen that you really enjoyed hanging out and getting to know her but you just want to remain friends but you have no real chemistry. try talking to your ex to figure out what went wrong and work from there.
..and your boredom with only increase! Time to move on and look for that butterfly feeling again. Its out there, i promise you. Are you afraid that she wont take this break up lightly - is that your dilemma? Well, if thats the case, and your a patient guy, then why dont you try to talk to her first... tell her she's getting too clingy, and that you feel like your needing more space right now... And if that approach doesnt work, then maybe you need to move on and do whats right for you.. boredom isnt a good thing in a relationship!
Well. As far as the crying goes- that's perfectly normal... Many women (much like myself) can't HELP crying.. Like, we'd LOVE not to cry about every little thing that upsets it but WE CAN'T HELP IT. No guy will ever understand that, but as far is the emotions go- that's probably not ever going to change.. As far as the clinginess goes... Why can't you just tell her she's being too clingy.. And don't tell her like it's a bad thing- just say you're a little too clingy and I need a little bit of space.. Sure- she's probably going to cry- but she'll get over it I swear.. Many women don't understand WHY guys don't like clinginess- maybe you should explain it to her... Okay, so she's a home-dweller... Can't you go out on your own??? And if she gives you **** about going out on your own- then just say- ';Well, I'm either going out alone or you're coming with me, take your pick,'; and see what happens.. The best thing for you to do though might be to just let the relationship go.. 2 and a half months and you're already getting bored??? I've been with my man for 3 and a half YEARS and I'm still not bored.. That's... not good.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment