Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm 25 and i was married 9 years now I'm in another relationship and its still wrong help,advice please.

see all my life i have had it rough i took the easy way by getting married at 13 i got divorced at 22 now im in another realationship and still can not find the emptyness in my heart.sometimes i think its because the guy im with is 2 years younger then me. then again i was cheated on alot with my ex-husband with a family meber .i think its me cause i cant trust anymore please give me your opinion.I'm 25 and i was married 9 years now I'm in another relationship and its still wrong help,advice please.
Getting married at 13 was what you did. That's done now - you can't go back and change it. I gather you didn't marry the guy you're now with?





What are your interests outside this and your previous relatinoship? What is your relationship with your family?





You missed out on some major time with your family - your parents or parent figures and also siblings. Were you in contact with your family during your marriage?





There are so many reason why you got married at 13 I'm guessing - possibly escaping a bad family life, a way to get away from things, wanting to start your life, feeling like you were ready.


When your ex-husband cheated on you, I gather that would have ended the relationship?





Do you think the guy you're now with will cheat on you?





I'm sorry to say it but there are no guarantees in relationships. However, just because you don't know for certain if your current partner will cheat or not, you can't assume he will and treat him, the relationship and yourself based on that assumption otherwise this relationship will become an unhappy one.





Does your current partner know what happened with your husband? If so what does he say about it?





You need to give yourself time to heal and you also need to give yourself a break - you went through some rough stuff and you're entitled to have trust issues.





I would honestly recommend you to seek counselling as this will help you work through not just being cheated on but some of the issues surrounding and leading up to you getting married - I'm sensing there are some major unresolved issues there as well and that perhaps they may be adding to how you're feeling at the moment.


I wish you the best of luck and if you're not able to access counselling, please e-mail me via Yahoo Answers and I'll try to talk to you about what's going on etc.I'm 25 and i was married 9 years now I'm in another relationship and its still wrong help,advice please.
you need to be single for longer time. then try life.
Married at 13? Holy crap!!!
think you need time for yourself, one day you will find a good man to spend the rest of your life with. slow down your still young
Why not give yourself some time to heal emotionally before getting into a deep relationship. What kind of parents do you have that would allow marriage at 13?
Honey, if you feel this way then get out of this relationship and start all over again. Sometimes, men can be a pain. Maybe you will learn your lesson and maybe you won't.





Maybe you should consider keeping your distance from the opposite sex for awhile till you get your head straight. Right?





It sounds to me like you are very confused and do not know what you want but it appears you don't want a man in your life at this time. I hope I am reading you correctly.





Good Luck and I hope you get straightened out soon. May God Bless You and show you the way.
Sounds like you do have a trust problem,but then you got married to young the first time and then into another one, you have to find trust in him unless he shows you differently. Age is just a # as long as they are over 18. Try making your marriage more fun and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment