Friday, April 30, 2010

New relationship...need help reading her signs. Womanly advice welcome!!?

I have been dating a woman for about 2 months now. I love to be with her and think about her all the time. She says the same about me (less than me). However, sometimes I can't tell where we are at. Friday we had a great time out and she was affectionate and attentive. Saturday was basically the same. Sunday though she seemed annoyed and could care less that I was there at her house. Said maybe two words to me. (yes we hung out basically 3 days in a row I know!). There are other days too where she is affectionate one second and totally alloof the next. I don't get it. Is it getting comfortable this soon for her? I am definately not comfortable yet. Should I just back off for a while and let her make the next call or set up the next date? Should I stop letting us set up entire weekends together? Any advice is helpfull, maybe even a little womanly intuition would be helpfull here. Thanks.





-Totally Confused.New relationship...need help reading her signs. Womanly advice welcome!!?
From personal experience.


It sounds like she does really like you...good for you!


I will tell you that I personally really enjoy my alone time. If I don't get that one day to myself, I act the same way. I just don't like to say ';leave me alone, I want to have some time to myself';. I haven't found a nice way to say that. What you may want to do is maybe say something to her like ';want me to come over, or do you just want to relax by yourself';. She'll totally appreciate the consideration.New relationship...need help reading her signs. Womanly advice welcome!!?
i suggest giving her some space. some girls don't like having the guy around all the time. maybe she just wants some time to hang out with her friends or something.
you were totally focused on her for 3 days and she got burnt out, as anyone would ... ask yourself, why is it that when I get into a relationship insted of doing what I would normally do and including my new GF ... I drop everything I'm into, and focus all my attention on her... if you can answer that, it will lead to the bigger question ... is the source of my happiness from inside me? or am I looking for it in someone else
Maybe shes an independent woman and shes not used to having someone with her 24/7. Or shes just moody, stressed out etc.
bless ur heart ~women we r so hard to understand sometimes just use your gut feeling and follow your heart my best to you!!!
Hi there, Jasper:


It sounds to me like she's just got a small issue of mood swings. In the idea situation, you SHOULD talk to her about it, because if you want a lasting, solid relationship w/ this woman, communication is the key! Ask her about it; don't be accusing or insensitive, just mention the fact that she seems kinda upset/distracted some days %26amp; you'd like to know if there are any issues she needs to talk about %26amp;/or if something is bothering her. Take what she gives you the first time %26amp; don't continue to flog the dead horse. But yes, communicate this problem with her at all costs.


She may be a softy %26amp; not want to be mean %26amp; tell you she wants/needs some time alone, so she is getting pissy when you're around too much; yet, she knows she dug HERSELF into that hole by not telling you up-front, so she's grumping around %26amp; being pissy, but not talking; that could be one reason. Anywho, I would back off a bit. Don't STOP calling her, just let up a bit. Lay off the 3-day weekends, unless she suggests them. Don't stop setting up dates, but again, losen up on the frequency. Let her meet you half way on the involvment in the relationship %26amp; if at all possible, again, TALK TO HER. It's the only real way to know for sure whats in her heart %26amp; on her mind! Best of Luck!
us women have our moments, like pms, hormone crazies, maybe you should just ask her, and i might add, i'm an affectionate women, my feelings get hurt when shadeyness is present...talk to her really..if that doesnt solve things then might be your sign to back off...
give her some space. it may be too much too soon.
I have to admit that women are hard to read they say one thing and really mean the other.I'm a women my self and i can't figure my self out most of the time.The best thing for you to do is sit down with her explain to her what you just said to us and see what she has to say about it, and then go from there.Good Luck and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment