Friday, April 30, 2010

I am truly sick of this shi*... I need some advice on my emotionally abusive relationship?

I just can't do it. I just can't do it anymore. I am balling my eyes out right now. I am so sick and tired of feeling like I always have to tell him what I want to do. I know he is not a mind reader!!!! But come on, I have been asking him all ******* week to go to the beach, and he has said yes this whole entire time!!! But now, I have been walking around in my bikini for 2 hours and he has been drinking ******* beer since 8 am in in the mother ******* morning! I finally got sick of dropping hints and was like, ';Hey, lets go to the beach! It is 86 degrees outside'; and he says, ';I don't liek my body right now, maybe next weekend'; The guy weighs himself everyday, and drinks alcohol in place of food. I just blew up. I started crying, becuase girls, you know that sometims it is nice for your your boyfrined just to pick up on the little things you say... I always have to ask him for things, when I know that he knows what I want... he admits that he, ';just needs to hear it....'; He says, ';I am sick of people not ';owning'; up'; I feel like a crazy person right now. He heard me crying and he just said, ';Ball, baby.. ball'; And then came in 3 minutes later to ask me if I wanted to go to target with him? Are you serious? Why would I want to go a ******* place with you? The only place I want to go with him is to the middle of the woods far far away so no one can hear him scream while I castrate him! When ever he knows that I want something, he will make me ask for it... even though he knows exactly what it is... and when I finally do, he says NO!!! That is what pisses me off. And then he turns it around on me and gets mad because I scream at him. I just hate him. I just hate him so bad. He seen me cry and he just laughed. I have NO friends and he knows it, and he tells me all the time, ';You have no place to go';. I hate him. I just want to be away. Oh God, how did I get myself into this ****? He knows I want to leave him, and he says he will change, but if this is his definition of chage than he can **** off!I am truly sick of this shi*... I need some advice on my emotionally abusive relationship?
Youre stupid. Thats why he does that stuff to you. He knows you'll take it. If you keep doing what you're doing, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts slapping you around a bit. Or has he already started? LOLI am truly sick of this shi*... I need some advice on my emotionally abusive relationship?
woahh...calm down first then leave that loser alone!!
Go to the beach if you want to dont let him hold you back from life. Go out there make freinds and show him up for what he really is, a stupid pig. Hes taken you forgranted and dont let this carry on! You Go Girl!
Erm.... so why haven't you left him then?
if you hate him so much break up with him. everyone can find someone else... just look at those people on the eharmony ads!
You have to find up some way to leave him is the only thing you can do.


He sounds like a jackass and you deserve more than that.


I don't see any change by this. And in the future it might turn to physical abusive,

No comments:

Post a Comment