Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?

I started dating ';Jen'; two and a half months ago after not dating for 11 months after my fiancee whom I dated for 4 years left me. ';Jen'; is 25 and still lives at home, she is a sweetheart and extremely gorgeous. Her family loves me. My problem with her is that she EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL AND CLINGY. Two weeks after we started dating she told me that she loved me. When I told her that I need to take thing slowly, but that I really liked her, she cried for 4 hours. After two months of dating her, I realized that she doesn't give me those ';butterflies in my stomach';like I had when I met my ex.even after two months she doesnt want to ever go out or do things, all she wants to do is stay home and Watch American Idol . I realized that I like her but don't love her even though she is crazy about me. I know that the relationship with my ex is over, but I feel like I should still continue dating around and find a better match for me. She never wants to do anything and I am getting very boredPLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?
Well that sounds like a very bad relationship. My personal opinion is to break it off as soon as possible before things get worse. It's bad when you don't love them the way they love you or if you really don't like them because of the emotional and clingy thing. You should just kinda do you and the right one will find you. Oh and remember nobody will replace that ex you had for 4 yrs...PLEASE READ. NEED ADVICE. New girl is EXTREMLY CLINGY, starting to want to back out of the relationship.?
You should give yourself a pat on the shoulder for recognizing that you don't want to be with her and for being honest with yourself. You should let her down gently - if their is such a thing with a clingy person - and be very honest with her. Sometimes women don't get the feedback we need to realize that we are doing something wrong. Some of us don't realize how being clingy can really turn a man off.





Please be honest with her about your reasons. Let her know that you care about her, but you aren't ready for a relationship - which is completely true! Then, take time to heal and date other people. You deserve to give yourself a chance at happiness. If this girl doesn't do it for you, you shouldn't make yourself feel bad. Sometimes it happens. Now you just have to be honest and leave her alone.





Good Luck!


http://www.thedatingtipsmagazine.com
Well you just have to be straight with her and let her know how you feel. Even though she may cry for like a whole week...it takes two people to make a relationship work and obviously she's not putting in her part. Just because you like her doesn't mean u have to be with her or put up with her boring life. Get out there and have some fun...make new friends and chat it up hon! Trust me, you're better off without her!
Obviously she is using you as a crutch. If a guy I've been daiting for two months really liked me, and couldn't say he loved me I would say cool, I really like you too.She expected you to say you love her after 2 months? Come onnnnn. she mustve had bad past relationships. do you want to fix it or are u out? butterflies are important, very important. She cried for 4 hours? She told you that. She just sounds like she needs love. I was clingy with my ex, still love him and we still talk. I didn't know until he told me, then realized he needed space. You shouldn't have to deal with a ';girl'; like that. I'm sorry your ex broke your heart. Same thing happened to my brother. Just tell her what you told us , and if she can't get over it you have to go seperate ways. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment