Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you think this relationship would be long lasting? Or should i move on? I would love your advice!?

Me: Cheerleader, an 'A' student, Come from a pretty structured family (minus the fact half are alcoholics, and my dad is emotionally messed up) I will be going to college to be a nurse





My boyfriend: Comes from a family where his dad used to beat him, his ma had a boyfriend that raped his sister, his ma and sis did Cocaine, His parents let him smoke weed and run the streets, he was in a gang, did some bad things (xanex, coke) ! he didnt graduate (but he is about to finish this homeschooling thingy to get his diploma) and he has 2 felonies. He has changed so much from his past- VERY MUCH, but i'm afriad it will linger into his future. He TALKS about getting a degree and all this good stuff but i feel it may not happen..





We have been 2gether for a year and a half, but have broke up many times over stupid arguements. it seems to be GREAT when its just me and him, but if my friends or other people are involved its different. I love him and he Loves me crazy..what do you think?Do you think this relationship would be long lasting? Or should i move on? I would love your advice!?
I think that if after a year and a half, he hasn't wisened up... It's time to move on. That's my opinion. There are better men out there, without felonies and with college degrees. They can love you just as well, if not better.





My personal policy: I don't date people that smoke... Especially not weed.





*And you can't change people. I've seen people spend lifetimes trying... If it doesn't happen, it never does.Do you think this relationship would be long lasting? Or should i move on? I would love your advice!?
give him a chance to change.


i know people dont think so, but people can change. give him a chance but let him know that you arent going to stick around if hes gona do this on again off again **** with the drugs. you dont need that


maybe you can be his motivator.


give it a shot, but then again, dont waste your time if there isnt a bigger change.
I think you r insane to be thinkin of breakin up with him because of his past!!! I think he should think about his future with YOU. you got with him knowing this so why is it bothering you now, you fell for a bad boy, dont try and change him now.
i think your relying on hope that isn't there. he might do the things he says but probably not. i think that you should leave him and get on with your life.
this is what i did and my love lasted two years. say you love her. give her a gift every week. ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment