Friday, April 30, 2010

Can anyone here on this Forum give me some advice about a long distant relationship ?

Hi there. My girlfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for about 1 year. We met online, yes. And have


not met just yet. But will this fall..... But the ride has been


anything that a person could dream about. Moments that


we share are priceless. But we have decided to start


seeing other people, until that time comes. Only for a little


while...... So what do you think ? Should we keep on going ?


She still contacts me every other day, after she said


she wanted a break. But she still loves me so much, and


I love her. Can you give me any advice about this relationship ? Thank you very much.Can anyone here on this Forum give me some advice about a long distant relationship ?
Yes, long distant relationship is really not an easy thing, it need both of you keep more strong trust to each other, and be honest and faithful to each other, Stick to each other...





Try to make a chance to meet each other in person will improve your relationship. Don't give up so early, online relationship is the same as real, just more difficult and with distant, the internet is just the place and way let you meet each other, but I believe there is also your fate to meet each other and fall in love with eachother too....





Love is no conditions, it comes from natural and it comes from your hearts attracted by each other.....





Try to understand each other and do more communications to make a plan to meet in person, let the love dream coming true asap!!





Good Luck!Can anyone here on this Forum give me some advice about a long distant relationship ?
Long distance relationships (LDRs) don't have a great track record. The inability to share life experiences and the shared bodily warmth that comes with physical proximity cannot be duplicated or even imagined.





A long time ago I was in love and facing the possibility of an LDR. I said no. I uprooted my life and moved to where she went to school. A little less than 5 years later, we got married. I knew no fear and love is and was the best motivator in the world.
Well since sex usually complicates things you might have a chance. Just be friends until you can actually get together. I personally can not do long-distance. I love to cuddle and be with the person I love. you are setting down the foundation for something that could be amazing.
Hello. I understand you didn't see her yet. Well, it's very easy to love someone from a distance, because you tend to get idealistic. The hard part is to get together for real.


On the other side, a man is worthless if he's no there when a woman needs him.
IMO, Long relationships just dont work, there has to be like an insurmountable amount of trust and honestly considering todays society, woman are more promiscuous than ever, be careful out there guy.
Generally long distance relationships are very difficult to have. Not being able to see the person face to face is rough in a relationship . Good luck
It could develop into a very rewarding, lifelong friendship.
How can you say it is LOVE if you didn't even met jet??? I think that's even more unrealistic than a long distant relationship that works fine.
I say either go to her or make a nice welcome place for her to come to. if you love her then you will not want her far from you at any time
Unless one of you move, there will not be a happy ending..................you might be the exception.........
What are you goals for this relationship? How much distance is between you two? Is either of you willing to move to be closer?





Online is a great way to meet people. I met my husband online 7 years ago. We met in person after 5 months of talking and then he moved to my city. Online relationships can be tricky though. Because people tend to put their best self forward in new relationships, it can be difficult to asses a persons true compatibility unless both are completely open, honest, and exposed - it is way more that just having an emotional connection.





There is a reason she wanted a break. Wait until you see each other this fall and then you both can determine where you want the relationship to go. It is very difficult to be in a relationship with someone that you have not actually met with in real life. When you do actually meet, being in a relationship with someone whom you don't see often can be a very stressful thing on the relationship.
Im going to be honest with you ok


if you really love each other then why would you give up on this relationship????


No matter what all relationships are difficult because you have to work on things and keep things going no matter how hard it gets.... I know what your talking about its really tricky sometimes because you cant see them and its not an easy relationship since your both far away I met this really nice guy on line and his in the army so his over in Iraq I haven鈥檛 met him yet but his coming home soon therefore were going on a date when he comes back but he acts more of a boyfriend then a friend but if I known that he loved me and if I known that I loved him then I would work something out and I wouldn鈥檛 want to be with anyone else then him 鈥 really think you should just met each other first!!!!! and see if you like her in person and then see if you want things to work out later on and then just go from there but until you met her and see her then just see how you feel then think ???about how you guys can be together and if its meant to be then it will work out just be positive!!!!! and just go slow ok sweetheart Im just being straightforward with you Good Luck and God Bless and I hope things work out for you!!! But if you love her don鈥檛 give up because you may regret it later on!!!!
i must admit, i had a similar experience, for about 5 months, i was talking to this guy, who id never met, he was just one of my friends friends who id got his contact from... anyway, we got on so well, words cant describe it... and we finally admitted out feelings for each other, it was so sweet and romantic, everything besides actually meeting up with them that is, and for reasons we werent able to meet up while we were 'together'...


if i we you i would try and stick at it if i were you.


my relationship with this guy went all wrong because his life went haywire, and he just couldnt cope, and he pushed every close to him away from him, especially me.... he finally came round, and decided to talk, but its never been the same... 4 months on, we only talk about once a week, and it was heart breaking for both of us... ill always wonder... what if?





so, if i were you, i would just try and do the right thing. if you think that seeing other people might break you appart, then dont do it. personally, i think if you both love each other enough, you will wait for each other...





hope it goes well :)
Wow, I met my husband on-line 9 years ago. I would never suggest seeing other people until which time you can be together. Is there any reason why you have to wait to see one another? My suggestion would be to arrange to meet sooner. I know how it is getting to know one another from afar, as long as you are both 100% honest with each other, the time you spend together actually works out to be greater than if you date in a traditional sense. I've been married to my husband for 8 years, and I consider us to still be newly weds. We are extremely happy, however once we were together we NEVER stopped communicating! Communication is the key, continuous and honest communication. Try to see her, or her see you. I believe that this little break could be her way of letting you down easily, or she may feel that she'll never get to see you so why not take the break! Find her, whisper you love her, and never let her go!





Good Luck





You are aware, of course that you have opened yourself up to ridicule in this forum. Don't let the negativity of those who've never experienced what you have with your girl taint you!





Also, if you love her, and she loves you, yes, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment