Friday, April 30, 2010

Me and my man been together over a year he hasnt mentioned sex during our relationship i want to i need advice

me and himMe and my man been together over a year he hasnt mentioned sex during our relationship i want to i need advice
I disagree with Legandivori. I would not ask if he is gay. Your question doesn't indicate if he has been affectionate in other ways. Assuming he has, I think if I were you I would plan a romantic evening. Kiss, hug, hold hands, do whatever it is you do. Then use your best judgment. Would you do better to take the initiative yourself and see if you can't start something, or would he more appreciate your talking with him and telling him you want to take your relationship to a new level?Me and my man been together over a year he hasnt mentioned sex during our relationship i want to i need advice
some men are like some girl that want to wait to get married first.but then again you want to know if he is gay.he may enjoy being friends with you.
hmm.


this is a hard one


make him is favorite diner and just cater the whole night to him and when you two are talking casually throw in the question ';what do you think about intimacy'; and carry the conversation from there.


but don't be too forceful you don't want to seem as though your relationship should be based on sex
Ask him directly if he's gay. If he;'s not, ask him if he wants to fool around. If he says he wants to wait until he;s married ( occasionally happens), it;s your call. Only you know if you are willing to wait.
read erotic stories. it will help allloooottttt!
perhaps he wants to stay abstinent because he is a Christian. have you talked to him about this? because you need to. if sex is something he wants to wait for until marriage, you need to re-think your relationship with him.
Perhaps he is gay and does not want to admit such tendencies. I know from experience. I involved with a man that I cared about dearly. It never dawned on me that something wasnt right that I could lay next to the man totally naked, and he wouldnt touch me. I was secure with that fact at the same time. I was used who were on the opposite spectrum.The man will not admit it to this day,our relationship has diminished but we talk every now and then.Beware of men that only have male friends that they spend GREAT deals of time with ...that you never seem to meet and only hear about.
i dont understand your question, if you have been together for a year and no sex, either check for scars, or he is gay. if it the latter of the two, drop his ***. all guys r horny. you will find someone, life is short, have sex.
Well normally I would say to get a ';dildo'; . . . but it's apparent that your man is one already. Yeah, I would mention it to him. He sounds flaky.
it doesnt mean hes gay, he just likes u so much, that sex doesnt matter to him, some guys are in the relationship for sex only, other guys care about the girl
Invite him over.When he gets there,answer the door wearing something sexy.Ask him inside,then tell him what you want him to do to you.
How old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment