Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please HELP, I need a serious advice with my 2 year relationship!?

Hi, Im Dee and Im 30 years old. I have been with my man for over 2 years now but he still doesn't know what he wants. Its not like he doesn't want me to be part of his life but he just doesn't know if he wants it forever with me. We've been having arguments lately about him not being 100% sure about me and him flirting online. I know he loves me very much and i mean the world to him but he is still confuse. He can't stand seeing me hurt everyday but i told him that i forgive him. We live together right now and we are going to seattle to spend thanksgiving with his family. He told me that he needs time to think while hes home and he will tell me his choice when we get back, wether he wants to be with for the rest of his life or let me go. I know he has other things that he needs to do and I'm afraid that he might choose to let me go. I told him i will try to be happy there with his family and pretend that nothing happens. It is hard knowing when we get back that our relationship will end. Please give me and advice on what to do.?Please HELP, I need a serious advice with my 2 year relationship!?
Hi Dee,


Try not to think of his decision as an ending, but as a new beginning either way.


It's actually very smart to think these things through.


It will be hard to keep this to yourself during the family get together, but as long as you keep sober there should be less possibility of it just slipping out.


Being honest about your feelings is a good thing. Forgiveness is also a very good thing.


Try writing yourself a letter, but from him, telling yourself things you need to know and hear right now.


If I have your permission, I'd like to pray for you.


Have a great Thanksgiving,


CrystalPlease HELP, I need a serious advice with my 2 year relationship!?
If it's been two years and he's still confused, it just means he's not the right guy for you. You should be with someone who loves you deeply and would never want to lose you. You deserve that. A guy who's unsure and toying with your feelings (living with you but not being ';sure'; of its longevity) isn't worth your time.
You are wasting time. Nothing you do will change his mind on how he feels about you so dont bend over backwards. I say end it because he will eventually.
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment