Friday, April 30, 2010

End of relationship/break up help needed, any advice?

Ok my ex and i finally broke up after about 2 months. The first half of our relationship was amazing but the second half was horrible. I knew all weekend that come Monday we would be discussing what we were going to do. I went through many different ideas and came to the conclusion that i still liked her and wanted to be in a relationship only if it would be nothing like the latter half. There were many reasons why our relationship dwindled but honestly they all stemmed from her. She always thinks about the negatives and bases her life off how a certain situation will affect her negatively. I made quite a few sacrifices and put in a lot of effort to keep the relationship going and basically got nothing in return. Toward the end of our conversation last night i had told her how i felt and that everything i has done and said to her would all be pointless if she didnt want to be in a relationship with me anymore. She was trying to save a friendship by not telling me but i eventually forced it out of her. She said she didn't want to be in a relationship wit me anymore and honestly i couldnt be more angry. I did so much to prove to her that i was a good guy, everything she found wrong with the relationship i fixed. And the thing is she would be happy for about 4 days than something else would go wrong. The biggest problem in our relationship came when she told me she was very emotional about physicality. I will admit we moved really fast in the begining but i completly understood her and was willing to wait as long as she needed. and she repays me by saying she just doesnt feel comfortable with me, like its my fault that we went to far when i had no idea what was going through her mind. On top of that she was saying she was begining to feel comfortable with other guys. Like WTF? She doesnt trust her boyfriend the person who has put up with her ***** but she does trust these random new guys. Like i know im the good person coming out of this relationship, by why should i feel any pain at all. I just want her to realize what i did for her and she couldnt even do that. She told me she had gone through major changes in her life over the past week and i honestly think she just wants to forget about me and start over. And after all that she still expects us to be friends. I dont get it. How could she do this?End of relationship/break up help needed, any advice?
I know you are hurting, but please try to learn as much as you can from this experience.


If I may, I'll start with the short time of the relationship. I know all about your hormones (and hers) but it is NEVER wise to have a sexual relationship that soon. Females ALWAYS feel differently than males after the fact.


Next: If you made all or most of the ';sacrifices';, she used/manipulated you.


Her negativity basically has nothing to do with you . It has to do with what and how she thinks of and sees herself. She is still a child and it takes time to find oneself. You are in the same boat, realize it or not.





About the pain you feel: of course it hurts and may continue to hurt for some time. Even you don't know how fragile your ';self'; is at this point in time. I won't tell you to ';forget'; her. That is not possible. But try to see the positve aspects.


I think her voiced desire to remain ';friends'; is unrealilstic and probably her idea of a euphemism to keep from hurting you. She doesn't realize she hurt you. Honest.


I would not try to be friends at this time.





Work hard at your studies, sports, and hobbies. If you are not active in sports, consider taking long walks by yourself and look at all things around you (especially nature).





You are experienceing a type of grief. Not exactly like when a family member or close friend dies. But similar because a meaningful relationship has died.


I am no expert on anyone's grief except my own, but trust me: you will recover. And you will be smarter and stronger for your experience. Also trust me that this won't happen in a few weeks or even months.


End of relationship/break up help needed, any advice?
hmm first I know it hurts but I would move on and try to find someone more mature. It seems like she can't make up her mind and if she tries to be so negative about everything-why are you trying more than she is?
She sounds..like a psychotic *****.





Be done with her and move on to someone without mental issues...You'll be better off.
DAMN GURRL DATS TOO LONG
sounds like too much drama to put up with....break it off and move on sweetie!
you should get back out there find some one new
chill!
i think you feel pain because you worked so hard to keep the relationship going and she took for granted and shoved it back in your face.


I think you should find someone new who will put as much effort as you do, that shows that they want the relationship to continue.
It was for only 2 months I would just move on. It's hard to make people realize what you did for them. I know it makes you mad but just know in your mind that you did a lot for her and let her be.





You don't want to be with someone who doesn't think you make sacrifices for her.
MOVE ON! tell her you know what your right, I do not want to be in any kind of relationship with you, it seems to show that you do not hold any values nor respect what I have done for you, and leave it at that, I know it is harder for guys than girls when it comes to breaking up, but just go on


Good Luck


T-Man



She doesn't have it figured out right now. And sadly you can't make her realize you'd be better for her. I'm sorry she took you for granted, but don't let that stop you from finding someone who will admire what you do for them. If she tries to be friends just tell her your not ready right now because you still care about her, but maybe later on. Then try to get occupied with other things to get your mind off of her and distance yourself from her.
Good thing you only invested 2 months.She obviously wants to date other guys and doesn't think that you are the one . Just try and forget about her. She doesn't seem right for you either. Give it a couple weeks , pretty soon you'll realize you don't need her and your feelings will start to dwindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment