Friday, April 30, 2010

Relationship question that I need some help with. I do not have many girls to ask such advice to?

Heres my situation.... I was in credit debt for the past couple of years but it wasnt to the point it was hurting my credit (i was paying ontime) The past 5 months, my credit was almost ruined because I lost my job in Sept and could not make my payments.. From Oct til now, I have gotten in over my head with debt and my credit dropped from 700's to 500's with late payments hurting my score. My problem is wether to leave my girlfriend or not. We have been together for the last 5 years, and I have been a decent boyfriend but not exactly something to fight over. I feel that it would be wrong for me to put her through a situation where my credit was bad and could hurt future plans (house, etc) Would it be wrong for me not to tell her about my situation and let her get involved? I feel that it would only be fair to her and to give her the chance to be with someone who could do these things for her. Any suggestionsRelationship question that I need some help with. I do not have many girls to ask such advice to?
that sounds like a stupid reason to leave someone. there is a simple solution, pay your bills. it would only hurt her score if you got married and in that case the two of you would have a combined score. the only real reason to tell her would be if you were that serious and planning on buying a house or car together soon. a 500 credit score isnt really that bad its just not good. credit has a way of turning around quickly when you start paying things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment